Dynadot

discuss LinkedIn as a Lander

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pusang Gala

NoyPi DomainerTop Member
Impact
Using your LinkedIn profile as your domain landing page.

Has anyone tried this?

I see an advantage using this method because you can see the real identity of the potential buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've seen a few examples of this and of people forwarding the domain to their Twitter feed - mainly those who are holding Web3, Crypto and future tech domains...

If you are involved in the same space as the domain/s and posting interesting stuff about it then it can't hurt I suppose - if you are doing this as a side hustle and have domains in loads of niches then I don't think it would work - my main job has nothing to with any of my domains, so my LinkedIn profile would be irrelevant and potentially confusing to a potential buyer - or they would just low ball me, assuming I don't "need" the domain....

I think it would only work if you have good quality domains - forwarding crap to your profile/s might have a negative impact on how people perceive you, especially if you are trying to position yourself as a thought leader in any particular niche that you are working in.....

Also I prefer not to add side hustles to my LinkedIn profile and I don't use Twitter.......so for me it would not be appropriate....

•••
What if the buyer doesn't have linkedin? What if they don't want you to know who they are?

•••
Interesting idea but here's the issue linkedin.com is banned in some locations.

•••
Using your LinkedIn profile as your domain landing page.

Has anyone tried this?

I see an advantage using this method because you can see the real identity of the potential buyer.
Would you use it with an Escrow or Paypal button?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back