IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
ʬʬʬELCOME nP members,

feel free to post your thoughts about this new registered .industries domain name:

linked.industries
https://linked.industries

While being aware of the point that appraisals are always relative and individual as they are always connected with the personal experience and so of course I have my own thoughts about this domain name, I nevertheless would appreciate your thoughts about it.

Thanks and all the best with your invest.

DOMAIN
ILLUMINATI

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Appraisal: Registration fee.

Why: The extension is very specific to industrial or commodity companies, and having them "linked" has already been done, ala LinkedIn. You'd be hard-pressed finding someone willing to risk using that name again in another company. I wouldn't hold on to it.

You should know: You should know better than to attempt to profit off of established, branded and trademarked companies/industries such as LinkedIn with domain names.

Thank you for your opinion but I disagree 100 % because, again, this domain has nothing to do with LINKED IN because 'IN' does not stand for 'INDUDTRIES' but...
...it can ;) and you should know that.

So to say ''... using that name again..." is complete nonsense because those are two complete different words.

IN = IN
INDUSTRIES = INDUSTRIES

A few examples for what "IN" can stand for:

INdustries
INternational
INformation
INdia
INside
INferno
INvest
INstant
INdividual
INsurance
INternet
INtelligence / Thx to @HotKey

If LINKED IN like to get / own this domain, they simply have to purchase it (like every other company or person), there is 100 % no TM confusion or risk.

But of course I created this powerful domain for everyone who can buy it.
Everyone with enough money can buy it because at the end it's only my own appraisal which counts and as you can read I estimate it at XX,XXX.XX USD because it is a perfect matching domain.

Seriously, no comedy.
And my other domain name which got mentioned by others as well, no joke.

Last edited:
•••
This cool domain is worth Five figures easily.

and all five figures are a Zero.(JMO).

•••
This cool domain is worth Five figures easily.

and all five figures are a Zero.(JMO).

Thank you for your opinion about this cool domain name.

If I compare your individual estimation with my own thoughts, your mentioned five figures / zeros are just a part of nine figures / zeros (incl. the two decimal zeros).
In other words, this cool domain worths $ 1000,000,000.00 USD (negotiable) because I am the owner and therefore I know it's exact worth better than anybody.

I mean, a domain for linked industries named linked.industries is the best thing what can happen in this case.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe a bad idea to submit domains for appraisal if you "know" how many millions they "are worth" from start.

And how come that your new gTLDs are thousands of times more valuble than anyones' else. This is just ridiculous.

•••
I am optimistic that LINKED IN will buy it soon.

This domain makes sense in all points.

According to my knowledge LinkedIn doesn't mean Linked Industries. If you are really curious to sell the domain to LinkedIn shoot a tweet to LinkedIN CEO Jeff Weiner (he is active in twitter) and see what happens. Then you can give up your overestimation on your domain. :xf.wink::xf.grin:

•••
INtelligence.
Linking our intelligence, here on NP.

•••
Maybe a bad idea to submit domains for appraisal if you "know" how many millions they "are worth" from start.

And how come that your new gTLDs are thousands of times more valuble than anyones' else. This is just ridiculous.

No, it's not a bad idea - it's a good idea.

Asking others for a domain name appraisal doesn't necessarily mean that the owner of the domain name doesn't know it's value already, in this case I am the owner and I know my domain names value - I simply want to see others opinion, it's interesting to compare them with my own and this not only in regards to domain names.

And how come that others new gTLDs are thousands of times less valuble than my own?
This is just awesome, at least for me (not my fault).

Last edited:
•••
According to my knowledge LinkedIn doesn't mean Linked Industries. If you are really curious to sell the domain to LinkedIn shoot a tweet to LinkedIN CEO Jeff Weiner (he is active in twitter) and see what happens. Then you can give up your overestimation on your domain. :xf.wink::xf.grin:

Well, "linked in" simply means "linked in".

Thank you for your suggestion, I already contacted LINKED IN via email (no answer yet).
But no problem, I can wait - if they (or s. other/s) will decide to purchase it, they will contact me anyway.
Then my estimation will turn into negotation.

Last edited:
•••
LINKED IN simply means LINKED IN.
Thank you for your suggestion, I already contacted LINKED IN via email, no answer until now.
I don't think LinkedIn will buy your domain then. Just give up selling it to them. :xf.grin:

•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't think LinkedIn will buy your domain then. Just give up selling it to them. :xf.grin:

I think LINKED IN will buy my domain name - because industries is the perfect term to "expand the word in into a contextual term" in their case, so better just give up thinking that I give up selling it to them (passively, I simply have to wait).

But of course I don't think that LINKED IN will rebrand into LINKED INDUSTRIES soon.

What I think is, that this domain name could be the perfect co - domain for a co - project / site of LINKED IN or simply a great additional forwarding domain name.

Last edited:
•••
Any other thoughts ???

Last edited:
•••
So you think this is worth 10 MILLION dollars, and refuse to hear anything else. How can anyone get to you with an appraisal or even an opinion that differs from yours. I have to say that almost every time I see you talk about one of your "special" domains it is as if I'm watching you literally daydream in public. I once said that you may need an intervention, but the more I see you talk about your "special" domains (mainly worth!ess I^&^#) and I see how convinced you are about your "way of thinking" and how your hand reg (dreadful) domains are worth millions and some at BILLIONS I come to the conclusion that you honestly should NOT be in this field at all. You my friend are not cut out for domaining, but you'd do great as a fiction writer (the far far fetched kind). Stop throwing your money away and stop dreaming in public, because honestly, I'm not sure how to put it, I feel bad for you and I don't want anyone to laugh at you with your 10Million and/or BiIllion evaluations of god-awful domains. Let me put it this way. You will never ever sell anything at even a tiny fraction of the price that is in your head. Someone said above that you must be a comedian, and that's what I thought for a while, I thought here is someone passing the time with humor and gets a kick in provoking people, but I know think you do believe what you're saying and that is very dangerous to watch. You will drive yourself insane and the result will not be pretty. I implore you to reevaluate your choice of profession/hobby. Come to reality and join us right here on planet earth. Thanks for "listening" although I know already you're not hearing anything but the voices in your head.

•••
So you think this is worth 10 MILLION dollars, and refuse to hear anything else. How can anyone get to you with an appraisal or even an opinion that differs from yours. I have to say that almost every time I see you talk about one of your "special" domains it is as if I'm watching you literally daydream in public. I once said that you may need an intervention, but the more I see you talk about your "special" domains (mainly worth!ess I^&^#) and I see how convinced you are about your "way of thinking" and how your hand reg (dreadful) domains are worth millions and some at BILLIONS I come to the conclusion that you honestly should NOT be in this field at all. You my friend are not cut out for domaining, but you'd do great as a fiction writer (the far far fetched kind). Stop throwing your money away and stop dreaming in public, because honestly, I'm not sure how to put it, I feel bad for you and I don't want anyone to laugh at you with your 10Million and/or BiIllion evaluations of god-awful domains. Let me put it this way. You will never ever sell anything at even a tiny fraction of the price that is in your head. Someone said above that you must be a comedian, and that's what I thought for a while, I thought here is someone passing the time with humor and gets a kick in provoking people, but I know think you do believe what you're saying and that is very dangerous to watch. You will drive yourself insane and the result will not be pretty. I implore you to reevaluate your choice of profession/hobby. Come to reality and join us right here on planet earth. Thanks for "listening" although I know already you're not hearing anything but the voices in your head.

I think that this domain name's worth is exactly $ 100,000,000.00 USD, and I refuse to say / write anything else than what I think.
Everyone one can tell me his 'appraisal' which I always see 'just' as an (appreciated, individual) opinion.
Really nooo problemmm if it differs from mine.

I have to say that almost every time I write about of one of my special premium domains, it is creating reality in public.
I am sure you need an intervention, that's why I reply in this wayyy
Because the more you read about my ultra awesome domains (all highly valuable) and the more you see how convinced I am about myself / my hand registered ultra top premium domains which are worth millions, some even billions, the more you will come to the conclusion that I honestly will stay in this field until I reached my goal.
Because I, my friend, am cut out for domaining, maybe I would do also great as a fiction writer (no matter how far fetched the kind) but I am not interested in fictions.
I will continue investing my spiritual energy and I will continue staying realistic in public - because, honestly - I'm sure how to put it, I feel great for it and everyone is welcome to share his viewww about my $ 1000,000,000.00 USD and / or my HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER DOMAIN PRICE, USD, NEGOTIABLE evaluations of my ultra high end mega premium domain names.
Let me put it this wayyy
You can think / say / write whatever you think / say / write - but I am absolutely sure that I will sell my domains for the price which is in my head if I will sell them.

Yes, another nP meber wrote above that I 'must be a comedian', and now you wrote 'that's what you thought for a while', and that 'you thought here is someone passing the time with humor and gets a kick in provoking people' - but nowww you knowww that the point is that I simply believe what I am saying and you think that's 'very dangerous to watch'.

Ok hahaahaaa

In the meanwhile I think that I will drive myself ultra rich and the result will be veryyy prettyyy
If you feel provoked by my domain/s / prices / conviction/s / post/s / reply/s, I recommend you to read between the lines or to leave this business or at least to reevaluate your choice of profession / hobbyyy
I am in my realityyy and you joined my realityyy with your realityyy right here on nP on the same planet.
Thanks for reading, I am convinced, that you will prefer listen to me instead to listen at the voices in your head.

To all other nP members:

linked.industires

The worth = price of this ultra high end premium domain is exactly:

1000,000,000.00 USD *

* negotiable

Whats YOUR opinion?

Last edited:
•••
Well then, all I can say is that I truly wish you (and everyone else here) the best of luck and much success. Just keep us updated with your sales so that we can celebrate your good fortunes with you.

•••
Rego fee but it is about time you sold your names for billions so you can spend more time applying your experience into showing others how you sold rego fee appraised domains for tens of thousands.

•••
Rego fee but it is about time you sold your names for billions so you can spend more time applying your experience into showing others how you sold rego fee appraised domains for tens of thousands.

Thanks, but please note, that this domain name is a $ 1000,000,000.00 USD - appraised domain name and not a "rego fee" - appraised one because it does not have an influence or a real meaning if you or someone other appraise it at "rego fee", what counts at the end is only my own appraisal.

If I will sell it, I will tell it.

Last edited:
•••
Why did you post for an appraisal when you say the only appraisal that matters is your own?
Do you feel your peers should have their time wasted?

Last edited:
•••
Why did you post for an appraisal when you say the only appraisal that matters is your own?

Why not?
It's simply interesting to see how others "appraise" a domain name which I know is worth $ 1000,000,000.00 USD.

Do you feel your peers should have their time wasted?

Absolutely not.

There is no time waste, there is only an exchange of viewww happening.
If someone decides to reply, he has his reason - maybe he want to know how I react to his "appraisal" - if he will then come at some point to the conclusion, that another new reply would be a 'time waste' for him, then he will decide do not reply.

Everyone can decide to reply or not, I am not responsible for others replying - decisions.
I just asked for an appraisal for ...

linked.industries

... and everyone is free to tell me his "appraisal" but I am free too and that's why I decided from the beginning on that at the end only my own "appraisal" of ...

$ 1000,000,000.00 USD *

* negotiable

... counts.

Last edited:
•••
I'm no expert in valuing domains but just curious to see how this pans out. In the one corner we have a $10,000,000 valuation and in the other - the registration fee.

Like so many products/services, the true value is what it actually sells for. Have you had any interest at $10,000,000 or anywhere near that?

I assume you are actively looking to sell it. I know I would be if I had a $10,000,000 domain in my stock.

Just out of interest - if you value Linked.Industries at $10,000,000, what do you value Waste.Industries at?

•••
I'm no expert in valuing domains but just curious to see how this pans out. In the one corner we have a $10,000,000 valuation and in the other - the registration fee.

Like so many products/services, the true value is what it actually sells for. Have you had any interest at $10,000,000 or anywhere near that?

I assume you are actively looking to sell it. I know I would be if I had a $10,000,000 domain in my stock.

Just out of interest - if you value Linked.Industries at $10,000,000, what do you value Waste.Industries at?

I am not really actively looking to find a buyer, no need because those who will be interested in it can / will make their offer/s via SEDO.
I am also curious when I will sell it and for what (negotiable price).
Principially I evaluate only my own domains, for them I am an domain valuating expert.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Flufffluff, no other comments. :xf.grin::xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back