IT.COM

discuss .LINK binge continues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
".LINK is no worse than .XYZ".....like the .com loyalists despising the .xyz insurgence, the .xyz loyalists despise the .link insurgence.

While most of the really good "single word" .link domains have been registered still a few remain. For example, the day after Thanksgiving I was able to register Thankfulness.link that happens to be no worse than Thankfulness.xyz or Thankfulness.com.

In the way of an update.....domains under management aka DUM has grown from 200,000 to 221,000 since May, and 1,500 of those I've registered. In addition, i have it from some reliable sources that "Good News is Coming":xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Man, I can't wait to hear about all the big ideas for using orphanage.link to solve the problem of parentless children.

We know Rich already solved world hunger with a domain, so he needs a new project.

Can an $8.47 Domain Absolve World Hunger and Malnutrition?​

Brad
Brad...to trash someones sincere idea about solving world hunger and malnutrition is insensitive, cruel and self serving:xf.cry:

•••
@ThatNameGuy

Get your landers sorted. I assure you, you will get sales.

Hit me up if you have money to spend and need an easy and affordable fix.

•••
•••
i actually picked up Orphanage.link as an "add on" for Adoption.link. "Would you like Fries with That:xf.wink:"
Not a great tag line for an orphanage/adoption website, they'd probably prefer something to do with having a roof over their head and a loving and stable family.

•••
Noticed the .link registry is now charging premium prices on registry reserved domains.

They also come with insane premium renewals.

Not going to work.

•••
Noticed the .link registry is now charging premium prices on registry reserved domains.

They also come with insane premium renewals.

Not going to work.
Most of my .link domains were registered "before" the registry changed their pricing so you might say I was early to the game. However there are still some pretty good deals to be had. For instance I registered connector.link a few days ago for $159 and it renews for $159. My thinking it's a helluva deal when you consider connect.com just sold for 10 Million dollars and the average "end user" realizes that a "link" is nothing more than a connector to either a website or information.

GoKaizen, i see today where the .link registry according to ntldstats.com just added another 1,500 domains. My guess is these were mostly first year "free" adds, but it's positive just the same.

Finally i'll share with other NP members that most of my .link names are now listed for sale at DAN, but that's just the start of my overall plan to introduce:xf.wink:link to the world.

•••
•••

.LINK - throwing in the towel, and advice from a friend​

Thanks for posting this here GoKaizen. You need to know when to fold'm:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back