Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Lilywhite here...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilywhite

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone! Just call me Lily. My interest in domaining started just last month (June '09). I'm so glad to have found NamePros...there are a lot of informative topics esp to newbies like me. I met nice friends at the chat room: coreyg & el-bandolero. They've been very quick in answering all my queries :)

I'd like to make domaining as my online business. I have registered 8 domains..but I'm hoping to add more.

Success to us all!

-lilywhite-
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello lily! Welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
Nice to meet you :)
 
0
•••
@bizwiz & mellowmasher: thanks for warm welcome :)
 
0
•••
hey lily
welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
hey there lilywhite, a warm welcome to name pros. I am glad that this forum helps you a lot in your domaining career.
 
0
•••
hello and welcom to namepros........hope u enjoy ur stay here
thanx
Shery !
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros lily
 
0
•••
thank you all for the warm welcome. yeah, i'm enjoying my stay here :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP, best of luck with your domains!
 
0
•••
hello and welcome to namepros........hope you enjoy your stay here
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back