IT.COM

domain LifeCoach domain sales advice and possible brokers - SuccessCoach.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AuthenticSteve

Impact
Hi all,

I have a group of Coaching domain names most of which I have owned for over 23 years! I'm now looking to sell them as a pack / bundle. And looking for a broker or any ideas on how to sell them as a bundle?

'Official' valuations have fluctuated over the 23 years from £800 to £2000 each however, I believe with the right client some maybe be worth more.

I would like a minimum of £10,000 (before broker fees) for the sale of them all. It's a reluctant sale but, I need a new roof on my house!

Of course the market is greater for some than the others. For instance Relationship Coaching is a massive Multi Billion Pound market ($14 billion) with coaches that are generally quite wealthy.

The domains have been used on and off for various websites, RelationshipCoach.co.uk was once a Coaching Portal joining coaches with clients, charging coaches a monthly fee for the business.

In addition at least one of my domains has 'celebrity' attachments, such as ' resultscoach.co.uk' which is a term Anthony Robbins (the Billionaire self improvement coach) calls himself. Tony Robbins trains coaches throughout the world to become such coaches.

Domain names (Date Bought)

• SuccessCoach.co.uk (Oct - 1999)
  • EmploymentCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • ConfidenceCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • FinanceCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • PerformanceCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • RelationshipCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • ResultsCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • ConflictCoach.co.uk (2023)
  • TraumaCoach.co.uk (2023)
  • ResolutionCoach.co.uk (2023)
  • AttractionCoach.co.uk (2023)
Any ideas would be appreciated

Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

those are some nice "keyword + coach" names.
if only they were .com :)

sold grammarcoach com a couple years ago, low 4 figures at Afternic

since they are generic terms, i would put them on pay per click, instead of landers, to see if they earn any parking revenue.

the click thru rate and epc could help determine value for you and potential buyer.

imo...

•••
Hi

since they are generic terms, i would put them on pay per click, instead of landers, to see if they earn any parking revenue.

the click thru rate and epc could help determine value for you and potential buyer.

imo...

Thank you for your advise. Unfortunately, in England in the 1999's/2000 when I bought them .co.uk was the main player. Most English people considered .com's as American. I let my .coms expire!! Although it is still the go for domain for most uk people it is not recognised as at top level domain. Having said that, all of my own websites are .co.uk and have always been number one in search engines under theur terms. It's a very strange situation. Thanks again.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

imo...

•••
$45 to $199 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Hi all,

I have a group of Coaching domain names most of which I have owned for over 23 years! I'm now looking to sell them as a pack / bundle. And looking for a broker or any ideas on how to sell them as a bundle?

'Official' valuations have fluctuated over the 23 years from £800 to £2000 each however, I believe with the right client some maybe be worth more.

I would like a minimum of £10,000 (before broker fees) for the sale of them all. It's a reluctant sale but, I need a new roof on my house!

Of course the market is greater for some than the others. For instance Relationship Coaching is a massive Multi Billion Pound market ($14 billion) with coaches that are generally quite wealthy.

The domains have been used on and off for various websites, RelationshipCoach.co.uk was once a Coaching Portal joining coaches with clients, charging coaches a monthly fee for the business.

In addition at least one of my domains has 'celebrity' attachments, such as ' resultscoach.co.uk' which is a term Anthony Robbins (the Billionaire self improvement coach) calls himself. Tony Robbins trains coaches throughout the world to become such coaches.

Domain names (Date Bought)

• SuccessCoach.co.uk (Oct - 1999)
  • EmploymentCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • ConfidenceCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • FinanceCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • PerformanceCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • RelationshipCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • ResultsCoach.co.uk (04-Jun-2000)
  • ConflictCoach.co.uk (2023)
  • TraumaCoach.co.uk (2023)
  • ResolutionCoach.co.uk (2023)
  • AttractionCoach.co.uk (2023)
Any ideas would be appreciated

Steve

These domain names are not great if I am honest I have bought and sold many thousands of co.uk and these I would call low quality domains you will be lucky to get low £xxx for any of them I would price them up in the low £xxx and see if any sell.

I couldn't see any broker wanting to take these names on but best of luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back