NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Brokering and Selling DomainsUpgraded Member
Impact
Buying 1 word .com/.co/.org/.net/.xyz and .io domains
Budget per domain name is up to $50 and is negotiable.

I am also happy to consider 1 word portfolios. If you are looking to sell or liquidate a portfolio, please send me a message with the list and the price and I will let you know if I am interested.

Please do not send me misspelled words. I will also not be considering misspelled portfolios.

Payment via Wise/Wire/ACH/SEPA. Terms of payment will be discussed if I am interested.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Buying 1 word .com/.co/.org/.net/.xyz and .io domains
Budget per domain name is up to $100 and is negotiable.

I am also happy to consider portfolios. If you are looking to sell or liquidate a portfolio, please send me a message with the list and the price and I will let you know if I am interested.

Payment via Wire/ACH/SEPA. Terms of payment will be discussed if I am interested.

DM. Thanks for the opportunity

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have responded to more PM's. If you are interested please send me a message, and I will respond if I am interested. Please do not message me asking me to pay with any payment method that is not listed on the thread.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back