Domain Empire

Let's meet again (My tinnitus experience)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Hello folks. My name is Athanasios aka kite26. I am active on this forum since '12 and i have a good reason to create a thread here. What motivates me to write is my personal tinnitus experience.
I suffer from tinnitus since 30/5/2020. When i woke up, i realized that i was listening an odd hissing sound, similar to cicadas crickets. A broken television? Hell, no! Some minutes later, everything was ok, except for my head. The sound was produced inside my head! You can't imagine how shocking experience it was. I was feeling that i was unable to do anything to fix it. I went to doctors. Many doctors. They said there is no cure and i have to accept it.

To accept it?

Yes guys, i had to accept this terrible situation and familiarize it. How to accept a piercing sound inside your head around 9000 Hz?

I will not tell lies. If it happens to you, the road for familiarization is full of hurdles. At first, it seems to impossible to achieve it. But month after month, i really started to not take it seriously and continue my daily life. I feel like a winner now, as tinnitus has stopped to be the center of my life, but a small part instead.

Some good news
While there is no cure as i mentioned, many clinical trials are on progress. The biggest hope for cure is FX-322 therapy. You can read about it here. I asked on a tinnitus forum about its release date, it will be released at 2025 max. All tinnitus sufferers hope to have a therapy for this symptom. Because T is symptom, not a disease.
It can really destroy your life, causing you depression. I really hope FX-322 give a final solution for all of us.

To conclude, i wanted to share it with all of you because on this trip, i didn't quit my job, nor domaining. I am trying to stay strong and never lose my hope for the cure. Don't let all the difficulties to let you down. Keep trying my friends and stay near Jesus.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it happens to you, the road for familiarization is full of hurdles. At first, it seems to impossible to achieve it. But month after month, i really started to not take it seriously and continue my daily life. I feel like a winner now, as tinnitus has stopped to be the center of my life, but a small part of it.

Thanks for the info. Over a decade ago I received what was then called 'death chemo' in which one third of the patients would die during treatment, another third would die within a couple of months of the treatment (the body would not fully restart) and the remaining third would survive. I'm in the latter. :xf.smile:

The list of things that were permanently done to my body is long but the most constant reminder is the buzz/ringing the treatment left behind. It is constant and quite loud...and as you describe above, you learn to exist with it. In my case, it is so loud I can miss about 20% of things that are said because the speaker does not use enough volume to override the buzz.

I hope there is indeed some relief on the horizon for all that deal with this 24/7 (during sleep is the only time my mind is not aware of the sound).

•••
Thanks for the info. Over a decade ago I received what was then called 'death chemo' in which one third of the patients would die during treatment, another third would die within a couple of months of the treatment (the body would not fully restart) and the remaining third would survive. I'm in the latter. :xf.smile:

The list of things that were permanently done to my body is long but the most constant reminder is the buzz/ringing the treatment left behind. It is constant and quite loud...and as you describe above, you learn to exist with it. In my case, it is so loud I can miss about 20% of things that are said because the speaker does not use enough volume to override the buzz.

I hope there is indeed some relief on the horizon for all that deal with this 24/7 (during sleep is the only time my mind is not aware of the sound).
Me too, while i sleep i don't listen anything. I have some hear problems, not because i have so much hearing loss, but because T sound covers other sounds. So, i have difficulties to clearly listen in a noisy place. I have almost zero hearing loss and the problems are caused by T.

Did i mention to avoid headphones? Headphones are probably guilty for T in many cases. Even at low volume. Even-at-low-volume.

Last edited:
•••
Did i mention to avoid headphones? Headphones are probably guilt for T in many cases. Even at low volume.

I've got a sound engineer friend that ran a recording studio in the past and ran concert audio for a couple of mega groups at one time. He also blames closed back headphones (and high music volume of course) for his issues.

I was just recently tested again (for hearing loss) and also learned my range is good...it is the volume of the 't' that washes everything out...but a far as frequency goes, I can still discern if the volume is high enough.

I'm sure many that have this issue feel the same...it can be maddening if I allow myself to focus on it...it seems to grow louder the more it is acknowledged. (now it is time to put on some soothing sounds!)

•••
Domaining was so much helpful to distract me from T. For anyone sufferer, the key is to find the activities you like and stop considering about noise. Noise is noise and part of your body. Brain is our ultimate tool, it will find solutions.

•••
I've got a sound engineer friend that ran a recording studio in the past and ran concert audio for a couple of mega groups at one time. He also blames closed back headphones (and high music volume of course) for his issues.

I was just recently tested again (for hearing loss) and also learned my range is good...it is the volume of the 't' that washes everything out...but a far as frequency goes, I can still discern if the volume is high enough.

I'm sure many that have this issue feel the same...it can be maddening if I allow myself to focus on it...it seems to grow louder the more it is acknowledged. (now it is time to put on some soothing sounds!)
T volume is very important. The higher the volume, the harder to familiarize it. Many T sufferers are war veterans. T can be noise induced, but there are a lot of other causes, like ototoxic drugs, stress, etc. Stay strong the drug is on the road!

Last edited:
•••
Hello folks. My name is Athanasios aka kite26. I am active on this forum since '12 and i have a good reason to create a thread here. What motivates me to write is my personal tinnitus experience.
I suffer from tinnitus since 30/5/2020. When i woke up, i realized that i was listening an odd hissing sound, similar to cicadas crickets. A broken television? Hell, no! Some minutes later, everything was ok, except for my head. The sound was produced inside my head! You can't imagine how shocking experience it was. I was feeling that i was unable to do anything to fix it. I went to doctors. Many doctors. They said there is no cure and i have to accept it.

To accept it?

Yes guys, i had to accept this terrible situation and familiarize it. How to accept a piercing sound inside your head around 9000 Hz?

I will not tell lies. If it happens to you, the road for familiarization is full of hurdles. At first, it seems to impossible to achieve it. But month after month, i really started to not take it seriously and continue my daily life. I feel like a winner now, as tinnitus has stopped to be the center of my life, but a small part instead.

Some good news
While there is no cure as i mentioned, many clinical trials are on progress. The biggest hope for cure is FX-322 therapy. You can read about it here. I asked on a tinnitus forum about its release date, it will be released at 2025 max. All tinnitus sufferers hope to have a therapy for this symptom. Because T is symptom, not a disease.
It can really destroy your life, causing you depression. I really hope FX-322 give a final solution for all of us.

To conclude, i wanted to share it with all of you because on this trip, i didn't quit my job, nor domaining. I am trying to stay strong and never lose my hope for the cure. Don't let all the difficulties to let you down. Keep trying my friends and stay near Jesus.

In Chinese Medicine there are several ways to treat this.

Yes kidney treatments are one way

However I have seen the greatest results directly treating the San Jiao channel which wraps around the ears.

Of course this is not medical advice, but just a guy on the Internet talking about subtle energy.

I could do a demo with you about how to clear the blocks in the triple burner (San Jiao) meridian

Here is an image of the channel

th_meridian.gif

Finding tenders points along the channel and then dredging out the fingers may help you

Last edited:
•••
In Chinese Medicine there are several ways to treat this.

Yes kidney treatments are one way

However I have seen the greatest results directly treating the San Jiao channel which wraps around the ears.

Of course this is not medical advice, but just a guy on the Internet talking about subtle energy.

I could do a demo with you about how to clear the blocks in the triple burner (San Jiao) meridian

Here is an image of the channel

th_meridian.gif

Finding tenders points along the channel and then dredging out the fingers may help you
Nice, there are a lot of possible alternative treatments. Keep it in mind that tinnitus will go away if you treat the thing that causes it. So, if you have issues with your jaw you have to treat it, if you have problem with your auditory nerve you should take care of it, etc.
The drug i mentioned, will do this job: It can regenarate the lost hair cells which can't regenarate in humans, once they be destroyed.

Last edited:
•••
Nice, there are a lot of possible alternative treatments. Keep it in mind that tinnitus will go away if you treat the thing that causes it. So, if you have issues with your jaw you have to treat it, if you have problem with your auditory nerve you should take care of it, etc.
The drug i mentioned, will do this job: It can regenarate the lost hair cells which can't regenarate in humans.

right

Eradicate the roots and the symptoms clear in all diseases.

Sometimes organs are the root causes
Sometimes the channel is chronically blocked or overactive.

•••
right

Eradicate the roots and the symptoms clear in all diseases.

Sometimes organs are the root causes
Sometimes the channel is chronically blocked or overactive.
On Tinnitus Talk forum, which is the forum i use, you can read a lot of things about T. There are people who are risking their health testing drugs and other treatments. I am not fully agree with that. It's better to wait for a legit treatment and don't be greedy. Hopefully, the final solution is not away anymore. We should wait a number of clinical trials to be finalized to give us more results and finally a product. Nowadays, it is a good era to have T. Million people had not cure and died. Waiting 4-5 years is nothing. Even Elon Musk's girlfriend has T.

Last edited:
•••
On Tinnitus Talk forum, which is the forum i use, you can read a lot of things about T. There are people who are risking their health testing drugs and other treatments. I am not fully agree with that. It's better to wait for a legit treatment and don't be greedy. Hopefully, the final solution is not away anymore. We should wait a number of clinical trials to be finalized to give us more results and finally a product. Nowadays, it is a good era to have T. Million people had not cure and died. Waiting 4-5 years is nothing. Even Elon Musk's girlfriend has T.

each case is different, no cookie cutter answer solves the problems we encounter such as this.

I have successfully treated people in one treatment who suffered many years with tinnitus,

These kind of healings are very possible

Eastern medicine treats the individual and what energetically is presented.

We don't use a catch all drug or one single modality as the answer.

Last edited:
•••
I personally know other people suffering of the same problem, really wish to all of you there will be a cure soon! God bless you and thanks for sharing your story :)

Last edited:
•••
I personally know other people suffering of the same problem, really wish to all of you there will be a cure soon! God bless you and thanks for sharing your story :)
Tell them about the drug i mentioned. It will give them courage.

•••
All it make take for tinnitus to go away is the care of a talented acupuncturist

•••
•••
•••

To accept it?

Some good news

I've been dealing with T for the last 5 years and I know how bad it could be. But it gets better now a lot after following this treatment twice a day for the last 2 months. And this sound therapy is like a miracle it almost makes it go away after I listen to it using my headset. again I still have it but it's a lot better now than it used to be.

Stay strong.

•••
I've been dealing with T for the last 5 years and I know how bad it could be. But it gets better now a lot after following this treatment twice a day for the last 2 months. And this sound therapy is like a miracle it almost makes it go away after I listen to it using my headset. again I still have it but it's a lot better now than it used to be.

Stay strong.

You linked to one of my subscribed channels!

Great share.

Binaural beats are great.

I use them constantly.

Royal Rife sure did the world great with his work...

Now we can all be cymatics boards on our own thanks to clips like the one you shared.

Last edited:
•••
Back when I taught movement classes regularly (qigong, yoga)

I used this one a lot as people gathered into the room to set the tone...

Last edited:
•••
This one used to give me some temporal relief:

•••
•••
Thanks for your update @kite26. Sorry that you, @Mister Funsky and @med922 have been struggling with tinnitus.

I have a condition called misophonia, which is extreme sensitivity to sound, especially multiple sounds at once. It often makes being in public places very unpleasant, and I have to work to focus on the sound I need to hear. But I'm fortunate that I can escape the sounds, as all of you are unable to do.

Best wishes for an effective treatment, and kudos for finding a way to carry on in spite of it.

•••
Thanks for your update @kite26. Sorry that you, @Mister Funsky and @med922 have been struggling with tinnitus.

I have a condition called misophonia, which is extreme sensitivity to sound, especially multiple sounds at once. It often makes being in public places very unpleasant, and I have to work to focus on the sound I need to hear. But I'm fortunate that I can escape the sounds, as all of you are unable to do.

Best wishes for an effective treatment, and kudos for finding a way to carry on in spite of it.
Forgot to mention that i suffer from hyperacusis too. Hyperacusis is the higher sensitivity to sounds. For example, when the butcher cuts the meat the sound seems too loud than before, having a feeling like a hammer hits your head.

One of the most facts for a situation like this is that other people can't really understand you. It's no matter how much they love me. They just can't understand, as i couldn't understand before get T.

Last edited:
•••
Sometimes i am asking myself why...Why being only 34 years old i have to face it. Why other people live in silence without a try. I miss silence so much!!!

But i am commited to try. Commited to try and win.

This is the main purpose for this thread. We all are commited to fight and never surrender.

Life is too short and each of us runs in his lane. In domaining, in relationships, everywhere.

So, don't let yourself asking why. Just carry on the fight.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for sharing something so personal, we all have our battles..

Regenerative medicine will be much better going forward especially for calling on stem cells towards a point of injury/repair. I wish it works for you even better than you expect.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back