Domain Empire

strategy Hello There beautiful Souls!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sidd RACP

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I set out to refine my talents within the audio industry; learning to operating a DAW and master music with the manual, exploring areas as diverse as recording, mixing and binaural beats research. All this knowledge is also infused within my own blend of influences such as deep house, EDM, rap and Tech House.

My approach to sound is all about connecting with the listeners through great hooks, relatable energy and a powerful low end that makes the dance floor shake

I have always tried to pick out the various instruments in a song as a young boy. One day, I came across a software that was going to make me follow my dreams. I have been working on audio recording, mixing since the age of 11. With time, I was blessed to have worked with many artists in India, Singapore, USA, UK, China, Australia.

My first love remains sound, but along with it my interests in other creative media evolved such as video recording, photography, graphic design, web design, computer security grew and now I have work experience in all the various creative media fields.

I have pursued audio engineering from the School Of Audio Engineering in Singapore along with Photography and Video Production. I have designed websites for various clients across the world.

May Aim in life is to make a change with the use of all the types of media, I believe that life is an experiment and every experience teaches a new lesson in life.

I look forward to synergistic growth as the universe guides us forward.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to Namepros @Sidd RACP :)

May Aim in life is to make a change with the use of all the types of media, I believe that life is an experiment and every experience teaches a new lesson in life.

All the best

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

NamePros is an outstanding Forum and likely you will find it useful and resourceful as you pursue your personal goals and endeavors!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
@Sidd RACP

You sound highly interesting. Welcome to NamePros and I hope you take some of the industry lessons here with you in order to promote your passion.

Cheers.

•••
@

You sound highly interesting. Welcome to NamePros and I hope you take some of the industry lessons here with you in order to promote your passion.

Cheers.
I appreciate it! So do you, looking forward to learning the industry insights! Thank you very much

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome! Perhaps you can share links to some of your work--I'd gladly take a listen!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back