IT.COM

Let the games begin!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YQMDSfe.png

•••
•••
•••
UPDATE: 7-30-2015

We still do not have a winner but we have had people come very , very ,very close to hitting it. In a few hours I will release the first "Clue".

So..in closing...... someone is very, very, "Close" to hitting it.

Best of luck! See you all in a few hours.

•••
We have only 2 choices according to your rules))) So, it looks like this "someone" who is very close is not going to be a winner(it's possible only if he didn't use his second chance yet) But at least it may help others to find an answer!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bodis Blue (s)

Last edited:
•••
•••
1) Duke Blue
2) Midnight Blue

•••
•••
•••
1. Kyanite
2. Swiss blue

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Next Clue: Basketball

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
1. Duke blue

Clue #2: If you ever mention this basketball team again I will throw a chair against the wall. That is how much I dislike them!

•••
North Carolina blue
Maryland blue
Michigan blue

•••
Either,
orange of the ball
blue of the jersey

see attached image.

Attachments

• Christian-Popoola-Jr-h.jpg
    Christian-Popoola-Jr-h.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 76
•••
North Carolina blue
Maryland blue
Michigan blue

I am going to have to go to the judges on this:

The Judges: The community!

Please vote if we let him win or not!

Game Violation: 3 answers given when 2 was the max requirement.

Reason for Judges: His first answer was "Carolina Blue" however he made two additional guesses. Do we negate the other two and declare; "Winner" or do we toss the ball in the air again and "Choose a new winner"

Like: If he gets is " 20 likes in 24 hours will grant him the domain name as winner"

Negate: Type Negate - if 25 negates happen within 24 hours the domain will be added to the pool. Meaning that the next game "2 domains are up for win!"

North "CAROLINA BLUE" - correct answer

The other 2 were not correct!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back