Dynadot

domain legitbid.com | artfordays.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NorlandoBloom

Impact
legitbid.com
artfordays.com

What do you guys think I could get for these?
I figured they were both decent. On instagram the hashtag #artfordays has been used over 13,000 times, so I that's a good sign I think.

I'd appreciate your input! Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like both these names.
However, since outbound is not possible, you may put it on Afternic with $1500 price tag and wait.
To maintain a cash flow, you may want to buy some names which can be outbound and sold.

•••
I like both these names.
However, since outbound is not possible, you may put it on Afternic with $1500 price tag and wait.
To maintain a cash flow, you may want to buy some names which can be outbound and sold.

Thank you! What exactly do you mean by domains that can be outbound and sold, and why aren't these possible to do those with? Sorry, I'm new to the game. I will do some research about that as well, but I'd like to hear your explanation. I appreciate the reply man.

•••
Thank you! What exactly do you mean by domains that can be outbound and sold, and why aren't these possible to do those with? Sorry, I'm new to the game. I will do some research about that as well, but I'd like to hear your explanation. I appreciate the reply man.
Outbound are the ones where you know who the specific end user could be and approach them via email

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back