IT.COM

domain omuji (dot) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi guys,

I just picked up this from an expiring list. It is a 5L dot com that already has existing hash tag on Twitter and Instagram.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/omuji
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/omuji

I maybe ask a noob question, does someone know what omuji means? I only see some Korean ?! girls that take pictures... I am saying Korean because that is what I understand from the language over there, I might be wrong.

Thank you for your appraisal,
Cristian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think the current usage means much, but as a brandable term it is good. I'd price it at $2,450-$3,450 and wait for a sale.

•••
Thank you @NameBuyer.com
I just added it to Brandpa, waiting to see if it will be accepted :)

•••
So apparently after almost 9 days of waiting this was rejected by Brandpa without any reasons given. In the past, they would give reasons for a rejection, now, nothing.... Oh well :) life goes on

•••
BP does not give reasons anymore and IMHO, they have no idea what they are doing when they research names.

Furthermore, to even be accepted as a seller these days, you have to give them 10 names and all 10 names need to be accepted in order to be able to sell through them. They run their business as if they are the only game in town.

•••
It's ok, i put it at undeveloped and i will just wait :)

•••
BP does not give reasons anymore and IMHO, they have no idea what they are doing when they research names.

Furthermore, to even be accepted as a seller these days, you have to give them 10 names and all 10 names need to be accepted in order to be able to sell through them. They run their business as if they are the only game in town.

Do you have to submit ten names. I submitted just one the other day and it was quickly approved.

•••
I don't know, they kept me waiting for 9 days and then it was rejected :)

•••
I apologize for derailing this thread, but to answer the question @whenpillarsfall asked

Do you have to submit ten names. I submitted just one the other day and it was quickly approved.

Are you already a BP seller? If so then you can just submit one at a time I assume. But if you are new, the new rule (apparently) is you have to submit 10 names and all 10 names have to be accepted. If one is rejected, you cannot sell on BP until you submit an application with 10 "acceptable" domains. That's the way it was roughly a week ago when I was rejected (took about 9 days like cipcip). But since they didn't tell me which domains are good or bad to them, I have no idea which ones to exclude when/if I re-apply (have to wait a month to re-apply). But I don't think I will re-apply anytime in the near future.

I made a post about this to another thread...
https://www.namepros.com/threads/br...main-marketplace.1002559/page-32#post-7156501

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back