Dynadot

Learnings in domaining - How do you keep up?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering how do you keep yourself updated with your daily domaining learnings? Do you refer to a blog, website, podcast, courses etc?

Also, how does domaining change once you have figured out your product-market fit and have consistent sales? Do you have to adapt much after you reach a certain level or things are fairly mechanical for you by then?

@AbdulBasit.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are relentless....and not in a good way

I swear if you spent more time reading the responses from your earlier BS posts you would find the answer to this question in them.....I know this because I can remember off hand some of the comments posted that answer this question......

Says a lot about your information retention capabilities - maybe this is not the right industry for you If you have to keep asking basic questions time after time after time instead of learning for yourself........

•••

I swear if you spent more time reading the responses from your earlier BS posts you would find the answer to this question in them.....I know this because I can remember off hand some of the comments posted that answer this question......

Says a lot about your information retention capabilities - maybe this is not the right industry for you If you have to keep asking basic questions time after time after time instead of learning for yourself........
Starting to think a bot is involved

•••

He won't stop because he's probably paid to post new content for the algorithm so NP benefits.
Expect a new post asking "what makes a good domain?"

•••
He won't stop because he's probably paid to post new content for the algorithm so NP benefits.
Interesting........didn't think of that

•••
Another boring pointless value-lacking post.

•••
He is an abstract domainer

•••
•••
Just wondering how do you keep yourself updated with your daily domaining learnings? Do you refer to a blog, website, podcast, courses etc?
Hi,
For me mainly namepros, "the other forum" a bit more lately too, Domain Sherpa (gone off it a bit with all the effing these days), namebio. I like Chris Zuiker's podcast too, among others.

•••
WOW, bullying much. Seriously guys, If you have nothing nice to comment, dont comment at all!!

•••
Maybe he works for NP trying to drive the traffic to the Forum?

•••
WOW, bullying much. Seriously guys, If you have nothing nice to comment, dont comment at all!!
Do you benefit from information generated from participants? As it is clear all these threads should be limited to beginners forum if only posting questions. The people driven away cannot stand to participate.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back