Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Learning web design?

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Broker

VIP Member
Impact
61
Is dream weaver the way to go? I really would like to learn to develop some nice, not so technical websites, for myself and clients.

I'm more of the sit in my room for 3 months and kill myself learning by book, dvd combo, then online tutorials. Which I'm sure would be helpful at some point.

thanks for insight,
HasRob.............
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know, what was I thinking? It's not like theres web designers on this forum any where B-)
 
0
•••
CSS mastery is a book imo you must own. and you will learn alot from it, alot of techniques many over look, and things which people simply miss understand.
 
0
•••
Thanks Gaz, think I'm going to save up and buy dreamweaver and a couple books/dvd's from linda.com also.
 
0
•••
Thanks gaz, good reviews on that!

Thanks
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back