Domain Empire

domain LearnDigitalMarketing.com - How much can I pay for this name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DigitalDeepak.com

Established Member
Impact
Planning to acquire LearnDigitalMarketing.com

I am already a digital marketing blogger at DigitalDeepak.com

How much should I pay for this? Any suggestions? Looks like a long name but very relevant.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are your plans for the site? How much revenue do you believe this project will yield annually once it is promoted and gains traction? What sort of operating expenses will be necessary to support that revenue base? How confident are you in your development / marketing capabilities? What reasonable domain alternatives in this niche are available and at what price?

•••
What are your plans for the site? How much revenue do you believe this project will yield annually once it is promoted and gains traction? What sort of operating expenses will be necessary to support that revenue base? How confident are you in your development / marketing capabilities? What reasonable domain alternatives in this niche are available and at what price?

There are no reasonable alternatives. Everything else is very subjective so can't predict anything right now.

•••
Can a good brand be built with such a long name? Anyone?

•••
Yes you can build a good informational site with this domain name. You can also create ebooks and sell them once you have a follower base going. I would suggest not paying over 1-1.5k on the name.

•••
Yes you can build a good informational site with this domain name. You can also create ebooks and sell them once you have a follower base going. I would suggest not paying over 1-1.5k on the name.

Thanks. You mean $1000 - $1500 right? Yes, I am in that range.

•••
Walk away from this domain for the next two weeks.
Then revisit it and say to yourself:
is this long domain worth anything above reg fee?
Then walk away for good.
Developing it and making back your total cost would be like almost impossible.

•••
I think this name is too long, either shorten it somehow or look at other options (new keywords, brandables??)

•••
Are you the buyer of this domain at $1500?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back