IT.COM

domain Littleboy.in How Much Worth It?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KanishkDubey

Impact
How Much This Worth as I am a new Member..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that in the World of Big Men - little boy worth Nothing. Only my opinion.

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I think that in the World of Big Men - little boy worth Nothing. Only my opinion.
Thanks a lot For Opening my Eyes, I was Thinking It Should be Brandable for Kid's Clothing Industries.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I think India has less money than UK or USA for example, and little boys and their parents also have lesser. So better to have littleboy.com, or something like that. But even with .com I doubt in very High value. Maybe high xxxx - mid xxxxx. It's too special term. Not fully market related. In ccTLD it has less popularity than in .com or .net

Last edited:
•••
I think India has less money than UK or USA for example, and little boys and their parents also have lesser. So better to have littleboy.com, or something like that. But even with .com I doubt in very High value. Maybe high xxxx - mid xxxxx. It's too special term. Not fully market related. In ccTLD it has less popularity than in .com or .net
.Com market is Hard To Enter, That's Why I am Exploring Other options...

•••
•••
•••
Don't get demotivated. Check the search results above. if you can renew for 10 yrs, do that and put a landing page and forget :)
I see it has a Good Search Volume, But As I am Reading Namepros Forum, I Found One Thread That Says India Just Banned the Trading Of .in Domains. Is That True? Then How Can I Sell It?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back