Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Lead via Registry Lander

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Domaindogged

Top Member
Impact
1,781
An inbound lead, from 7 months ago, was assigned to a registry broker. Recently, I sent a message to broker and was told lead was not viable because the inquirer's email contact was unsubscribed.

If I was to sell the name at a resale price or low figure outbound would I be obliged to pay commission to the broker.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you need to read their ToS.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back