Domain Empire

Latest .Com cheapest registar?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
whois.com is doing $6.88.

Hurry though. Today's the last day.

:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
fasthosts.com /co.uk £1.00

Bad registrar. I can not register account in this registrar and I think my customers can have problem with this registrars.

•••
anyone knows of cheap tranasfer .com or .net deals???

more than one domain please.

thanks!

•••
•••
Like already said - Fasthosts. It works fine for me. Didn't have any problems with creating acc.

•••
Is there a limit with the FastHosts.com .COM promo? Any catches? I'm in the US. Trying to register a domain and they're asking to set up a phone call to verify info... to register a £1.00 domain? Really?

•••
Is there a limit with the FastHosts.com .COM promo? Any catches? I'm in the US. Trying to register a domain and they're asking to set up a phone call to verify info... to register a £1.00 domain? Really?

avoid fasthost

•••
•••
•••
$8-10 is a fair price

Time is money

a. Com is worth $10 all day long

•••
•••
Any issues/fees re (1) transfers-out after 60 days or (2) push between accounts inside Doteasy or (3) change of name of registrant?
I haven't tried Doteasy yet but heard that it was a little bit difficult when you wanna tranfer out. Hope someone used to be here give some reviews

•••
The phone call is only for the first purchase, no aditional verification after that.
There is no limit with the .com promo, as far as i know.

•••
There seems to be more registrars than there are domain names as I'm seeing registrars here I've never heard of

•••
Any issues/fees re (1) transfers-out after 60 days or (2) push between accounts inside Doteasy or (3) change of name of registrant?
The answer is here, thank to @winterborn
I've asked chat support, you shall wait for 2nd year, or pay USD 15.00 for transfer out of domains bought @ promotional price
Ps: I thought I should repost in this thread for those who don't see the new thread About doteasy promo.

Last edited:
•••
•••
as many users mentioned, FastHost .com 1.00GBP. Yes creating account and make it validated is a bit creepy but as far as you get account everything like new orders etc. goes smooth. It is already mentioned on a topic dedicated to FastHost, they are Tucows Reseller.

•••
Is directnic any good?
Experiences?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back