Dynadot

Large Ebay Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
ROYALBLOOD.COM
just got its first bid on ebay for $25,000 USD
there is no reserve on this auction, has about 2 days left

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hmmmmm 25k seems like a rip off to me. But what do i know

•••
i think so to

Maybe ROYAL.COM / $15K+

But way to much IMO like i said :(

•••
i agree with you guys , i believe its too much for that name , im interested in seeing who the bidder/buyer is , i mean if they have an exta 25k to throw around they must be a big name in the domain name , wouldnt you think ?

•••
may be another marketing scheme

•••
Hehe, yeah this sale look insane.
But who knows a domain is worth as much as the end users pocket ;D

But I dont think this sale is for real.

•••
Maybe it's been buy by the Queen..

Actually, those who have RoyalBlood are more than rich

•••
It is a nice name for a Royal Scandal type site, good luck with your sale :)

•••
i wouldnt even pay 1k for it, although I would like to know who buyer is aswell.

•••
Jeez.... 25k? For that name? Like everyone I would love to see the buyer.

•••
Whats the stats / use for ROYALBLOOD.com?

•••
•••
wow..who's buying...whos owner?

•••
i forgot all about it . and the auction is over i forgot the sellers ID and the seller blocked the buyers id for privacy .... i dont even know if it went for over 25k or if the sale went through
i guess one way would be to do a who is search but its a sunday and im to lazy

•••
whats the link to the sale?
I'm lost in ebay since they changed everything

•••
•••
•••
•••
Of course shell bidding

How else would one get so stupid..

The domain isnt worth a buck over $1000...

Call him at uk +447770 756

the no. he has given

•••
RoyalBlood.com was listed on ebay again by the same user who listed it last time . looks like he came down on the price this time the starting bid is $1,000 from the $25,000 he had last time ... you can check the auction out here Click Here

he/she must have realized it was not going to sell for 25k

Cheers !

•••
I dont really see the value in this domain

•••
•••
i dont know what happened dawg i guess something happend to the high bidder at 25k the last time it was listed

that is another nice boost for the .us ext

:tu:

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
shill bidding.
Have been around eBay for awhile and this is shill bidding/ marketing scam/ploy-99.9% sure. The original bid was not listed as retracted and 10 days later the name goes up for auction @ 1K- 24K less than original? It doesn't add up. If someone had bid @ 25K once, what is the rationale of lowering it to 1K 10 days later. If I were a watch salesman and had just received a 25K bid on the wonderful name I had thought of, I definitely wouldn't see any reason for lowering the price Additionally, he is masking bidders identities, so there is no way for others to check out or contact the bidder. Than after he receives feedback from the"private bidder" who has just left his eBay email address for the whole world to see, the item that was sold, is listed as private, so one is unable to see the nature of his transactions. Private identity auctions are inherently suspicious to most eBayers who have been around the block. This is total B/S.:bah:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back