Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

L-LL.com LL-L.com value

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

martinos

Established Member
Impact
2
I own a couple of L-LL.com and LL-L.com domains, but whats the worth of it?
It are 4 character .com domainnames and better as a simple LLLL.com.

an example: y-en.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Stick with LLLL's but no q,w,x,v... L-LL or LL-L are useless IMO..
 
0
•••
random letters not much use, but clear potential for end-user application are worth having.
 
0
•••
this kind of domains are not useless at all : sold in the last 6 monthes 2 for 400$ a pop.. just need the right buyerbut can be in demand ...
 
0
•••
if you have many L-LL LL-L domains (more than 100) than you find an end-user.
but if you have only several, there are not so many chances to sell your domain to end-user
 
0
•••
I only have one in my portfolio -IT-V.com that I got a while back and I have turned down mid xxx offers for it in the past. It all depends on how well the letters fit that style of names.
 
0
•••
this is a good combination: however I highly doubt you will get more then has been offered already...
 
0
•••
I like L-L-Ls much more than LL-Ls and L-LLs, but the facts are that these sell as well and something like y-en is quite nice.
 
0
•••
Saw some good sales for L-LL dot coms recently. THere is some value in these especially for end users..
I have one too , S-GN dot com (SIGN). Just keeping one for myself just...
 
0
•••
I don't see any sales lately, or you have information ?

I have
i-ng.com
p-me.com
u-fk.com
u-fl.com

I don't know if they are valuable but I will keep them for a while...what do you recommend?
 
0
•••
good name
1000 USD?
 
0
•••
what name do you reffer is good ?

Merry Christmas everyone hope Santa will reg you some good names...
 
0
•••
There are just so many of these domains being dropped these days, and it's sad really - in my opinion they're short and easy to remember! I'm keeping a few, just in case the world starts seeing things my way :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back