コントロール ..... means ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Hoping a native speaker can translate the meaning of this , thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Google Translate is pretty confident that it's Japanese for "control".

Thanks i actually left part of the domain out, i was seeking confirmation of voice control , cheers

声コントロール

i get a few different results with google translate with this one, trying to establish if it a primary term ?

Last edited:
•••
this is probably the best and most comprehensive Japanese dictionary online. It doesn't have the term "together" so worth getting the opinion of a native speaker.

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?1C

声(P); 【こえ】 (n) voice;
コントロール (n,vs) control; (P)

Google SERP for "声コントロール" (with quotations) to get only this as standalone term is only 1,800 you should be looking for terms in the millions. JMO.

Last edited:
•••
It translates to "voice control," but it's not at all a common phrase. Many Japanese understand the word "コントロール" but this particular term has no value that I can see. It's used by a few sights talking about voice training (for singers, speakers, etc). Put it in quotes and you'll 1000 or so uses of the phrase. 声のコントロール has about 2 million, but still not an exciting term.

•••
•••
Not to be confused with 膀胱の制御

•••
•••
I'll also say it is associated with voice control for either singing or voice narration.

Cheers

•••
オルニー
あなたが戻って、最後の10年間は死んでいるから来たように見えます。

:hi:

•••
いきなりみんなが日本語ぺらぺらになった。

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you but buying & selling domains isn't my main focus in life.
I'm still working in digital marketing in Tokyo.

オルニー
あなたが戻って、最後の10年間は死んでいるから来たように見えます。

:hi:

•••
オルニー
勘弁してくれよ。
あなたは多くの人々が狂った。
我々は、すべての日本人の名前を買った。彼らは無価値である

8-x

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back