IT.COM

news Kobe Bryant died today! What the hell!

NameSilo
Watch

wallet2it

@Qugr.com @xNFT.xyz. Tesla Inc loverTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am a big fan. So sad to see him go like that! A true icon for the game, for work ethics, for positivity, for mentorship...

•••
•••
RIP to the Goat #8 #24, his daughter Gigi, and the other passengers.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@wallet2it sorry for the dislike I am a huge Kobe Bryant fan. We are in the same age range, I've been following him since he was in HS.

thank you :)....I saw him couple times in person these past months....once in a restaurant in Newport Beach (he was with his great family) and the other time at the gym

•••
"It's not the destination, it's the journey." - Kobe Bryant

RIP 8/24

•••
"It's not the destination, it's the journey." - Kobe Bryant

The way I reconcile the 'destination or journey' thing for myself: The journey is the destination.

Just an fyi.

•••
My 1st-time watching Kobe Bryant play was in a high school AAU game. I was blown away the 1st time I watched him play. Been a fan since.

thank you :)....I saw him couple times in person these past months....once in a restaurant in Newport Beach (he was with his great family) and the other time at the gym

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back