CPC: $0.58
Estibot: $173,000

Thanks in advance...

Some Past Sales History of Similar Names:

homeaccessories.com 32,287 USD 2008-08-01 NameJet
bathroomaccessories.com 25,000 USD 2013-09-18 FindYourDomain
baraccessories.com 25,000 USD 2011-09-07 Sedo
phoneaccessories.com 25,000 USD 2008-07-23 Moniker
kitchenette.com 17,650 USD 2008-07-30 T.R.A.F.F.I.C.
bigkitchen.com 17,500 USD 2011-04-14 DNJournal
kitchenettes.com 15,000 USD 2008-04-01 T.R.A.F.F.I.C.
kitchendoors.co.uk 13,040 USD 2011-04-13 Sedo
kitcheninc.com 13,000 USD 2011-12-14 Private
kitchentowels.com 11,000 USD 2012-02-20 DomainNameSales
weddingaccessories.com 10,101 USD 2004-11-24 SnapNames
kitchenstools.co.uk 10,000 USD 2011-05-11 Nokta
kitchen-doors.co.uk 10,000 USD 2011-03-31 Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
handregged ? or dorpcatch?
I bet atleast 10K

•••
handregged ? or dorpcatch?
I bet atleast 10K

First of all Thanks a lot for your valuable input. Won Expired Auction.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Can be in high $XXXX to mid $XXXXX

•••
Hey tera ,I sometimes do not trust comparables ,I see it hard to believe that someone will pay 25 grand and park it like I see in the list. Although I think this domain is long ,I think some of the comparables are probably valid. This is basically what my 2500 domain portfolio consists of and there not beating down my door for them ,Id say full potential is 10 grand of course it may sell for way more. But if I owned it and someone offered me 4-5k I would grab it.

•••
Can be in high $XXXX to mid $XXXXX

Hey tera ,I sometimes do not trust comparables ,I see it hard to believe that someone will pay 25 grand and park it like I see in the list. Although I think this domain is long ,I think some of the comparables are probably valid. This is basically what my 2500 domain portfolio consists of and there not beating down my door for them ,Id say full potential is 10 grand of course it may sell for way more. But if I owned it and someone offered me 4-5k I would grab it.

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

•••
Anymore Light from any friends.

Thanks in Advance.

•••

BathroomAccessories.com is longer and went for 25k. Today Home Accessories dot com is probably a high 5, low six figure name so you should probably price yourself within the same range because your name has a slightly lower cpc but almost double the search volume. Assuming a 35% click through rate if the domain was developed, with a payback period of 12 months I'd value it at 250k+ but realistically you should consider offers in the 65k+ range. Get yourself a good broker...this is a name that many end users will battle for. So a decent range would be upper middle XX,XXX to low XXX,XXX.

•••
BathroomAccessories.com is longer and went for 25k. Today Home Accessories dot com is probably a high 5, low six figure name so you should probably price yourself within the same range because your name has a slightly lower cpc but almost double the search volume. Assuming a 35% click through rate if the domain was developed, with a payback period of 12 months I'd value it at 250k+ but realistically you should consider offers in the 65k+ range. Get yourself a good broker...this is a name that many end users will battle for. So a decent range would be upper middle XX,XXX to low XXX,XXX.

Thanks for your valuable Inputs.

•••
•••
Great name. I agree with the others, $xx,xxx - ideally $50k+.

Apart from the fridge, stove, microwave, and possible dining table, every tool in the kitchen is an "accessory". If you build it out, I'm sure you could compete with top names in the business.

:)

•••
nothing less than xx,xxx

Apart from the fridge, stove, microwave, and possible dining table, every tool in the kitchen is an "accessory". If you build it out, I'm sure you could compete with top names in the business.

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. I really appreciate that.

•••
he paid mid 4 figures for it, so that is not an option.

•••
•••
•••

I Agree with HXP...Don't be so quick to sell it... Have someone that has the talent to build it out.You have tripped over your retirement for years to come that will make $65K look like chump change..
Namaste

•••
I Agree with HXP...Don't be so quick to sell it... Have someone that has the talent to build it out.You have tripped over your retirement for years to come that will make $65K look like chump change..
Namaste

Thanks for your opinion and kind words.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back