NameSilo

Kick Apps - Opinions sought

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Fold

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm looking into developing some specialised social networks on a few domains. I'd like people to be able to inclue the following on their pages:
* News
* Blogs
* Upload Music
* Upload PDFs for download
* Image galleries and video
* Comments

I like the look of kick apps because it integrates well with joomla. Anyone use it? What do you think?

The website doesnt include the pricing for the paid version. Anyone got a rough idea?

If you dont like Kick apps - any other recommendations?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back