Dynadot

domain "keywork".design & "keyword"-design.com

NameSilo
Watch

thepr

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,
I own "keyword".design and im planning to contact a company owns a domain similar to mine.

The keyword is very related to designing of course and there are many companies with keyworddesign & keyword-design.com/.me/.ccTLDs

Is this a good idea ? from where should i start ?

do you think it is better for me to park the domain on sedo and waiting for offers ?

waiting for you ideas please ...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
May I ask why do you think ''xxx'' closely related to design?
As far as I know ''xxx'' is only used in the adult industry. That's probably why there are a few companies with ''xxx''' in their domain names. xxx.design still holds some value. Not for its combination of words, but because of the popularity of ''xxx''. If I were you, I would park it with sedo and wait for interested companies to contact you.

•••
May I ask why do you think ''xxx'' closely related to design?
As far as I know ''xxx'' is only used in the adult industry. That's probably why there are a few companies with ''xxx''' in their domain names. xxx.design still holds some value. Not for its combination of words, but because of the popularity of ''xxx''. If I were you, I would park it with sedo and wait for interested companies to contact you.

I'm under the impression the 'xxx' is another word that he doesn't want to reveal? It's a bit confusing the way he worded it and I don't understand how he thinks we can give an appraisal if we don't even know what the domain name is.

•••
Hi guys
Thank you for your response. I think that the topic was not clear enough so i tried to edit it.
my domain name is a keyword.design im sorry because i don't want to reveal it... i just need some ideas about the questions above.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back