Domain Empire

.tv KeywordTelevsion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
A few years ago I started noticing more sites with KeywordTV.com and made an effort to pick up a few. While keywordTV.com is not as pure as keyword.TV it is a .COM. Recently I have noticed active sites (in some cases social media sites such as Youtube) where perhaps the logo or account is keywordTV but the domain or video branding is Keyword Televsion. In a world where LL.com is selling for six figures I find the longer version unusual though the reasoning would be to avoid having to pay for an aftermarket domain. Regardless, I just thought I would mention that observation as I have seen it on some of my domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A few years ago I started noticing more sites with KeywordTV.com and made an effort to pick up a few. While keywordTV.com is not as pure as keyword.TV it is a .COM. Recently I have noticed active sites (in some cases social media sites such as Youtube) where perhaps the logo or account is keywordTV but the domain or video branding is Keyword Televsion. In a world where LL.com is selling for six figures I find the longer version unusual though the reasoning would be to avoid having to pay for an aftermarket domain. Regardless, I just thought I would mention that observation as I have seen it on some of my domains.

Many discussions about Tv and Television over the years in the .tv cctld sub forum, whatever sells is perhaps the best?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back