Domain Empire

Keyword .Tv names Hiker.tv Bears.tv Lifeguard.tv Fundraisers.tv Prints.tv + more!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyword .Tv names: Monuments.Tv Educated.Tv Interests.Tv Performances.Tv + more!

N/A

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have had a few PMs and two offers, one name is currently in Sedo auction:

Myscene.Tv

still looking around for better offers on other names! Thanks for all the interest.

•••
Thanks for looking!
:sold:

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
•••
I am looking for more low $xxx offers on Sedo! I have added many new names!

Last edited:
•••
STATISTICS.TV is in Sedo auction! I have added several names!

•••
Looking for offers on Sedo to push to auction!

Last edited:
•••
Dont forget to bid on Statistics.Tv it ends in a day! I have added names to the list!

•••
Statistics.Tv closed today at $130 on Sedo.

I have updated the list, added several names. Looking for more offers!

•••
List and thread updated! Looking for more offers!

•••
keep the offers coming!

Thnaks for looking!

•••
Names added! List updated!

•••
•••
I have replied to all PMs. Thanks for your interest. Looking for more offers!

•••
List is updated and I have added several names to it. Looking for best offers on Bears.Tv before I put it up for sale at Great Domains for 6 months. Thanks for looking!

•••
Hello everyone and thanks for looking! I am still looking for nice offers! I will push to auction with a low $XXX bid on sedo! List updated!

•••
Still looking for more offers on these great names! Bears.tv is going to be listed at greatdomains for $10k, so if you want to make any offers before I send it off you better do so.

•••
I am looking for low offers on Sedo.com, I will push to auction. I am also interested in offers on the entire portfolio at decent reseller rates. PM me all questions and offers.

•••
I have updated the thread. I have added names and merged my posts.

Thanks for looking.

•••
From here on I will be offering a discount on 1 name everyday. Offer will be valid until the next name is posted. Payment must be received within 24 hours to get the discounted price. Thanks for looking!

Today's Deal :

THIS DAILY DEAL IS OVER!

PM me to claim the name. :sold: Do not post in this thread thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Today's Deal :

THIS DAILY DEAL IS OVER!

PM me to claim the name. Do not post in this thread thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Todays Deal:

THIS DAILY DEAL IS OVER!

PM me to claim!

Last edited:
•••
I have updated the prices and the thread today! I have added several names and changed the daily deal!

Today's Deal:

THIS DAILY DEAL IS OVER!

Last edited:
•••
I have posted 3 Deals for today!

THIS DAILY DEAL IS OVER!

Last edited:
•••
I have taken down the BIN prices. As we creep ever closer to the re-release of the "premiums" I will only be looking at good private offers. I have updated the thread.

RealEstateSchool.Tv SOLD

Todays deal:

THIS DAILY DEAL IS OVER!

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back