Domain Empire

question Keyword domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AKS5

Established Member
Impact
Hello there,

I am into SEO business for over a decade. My business model is I make content-based websites in different niches, optimize them for search engines and once I start getting traffic to my websites I display ads. I have received my share of ups and downs and for quite sometime I am having a hard time ranking websites. Therefore, some time back I started doing a job for an organization that provides chat support for different websites.

Sorry, I took your time introducing myself(first post on this forum, so I thought it might be good and maybe it is relevant to this post).

So, I have got some really good keyword domains for small local businesses. If I were in that business, I would love buying it.

My questions...

How do I sell these domains?

If I reach out at the email addresses on their websites, what is the best way to write to them?

Businesses that already own websites, would they be interested in getting a better domain(what is your experience?)?

Looking forward to learning from your experience in the field.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
P.S. I have never sold a domain before. :(

•••
Well perhaps the title should have been about out bound email rather than keywords.
Do some searches on out bound I recently covered some of the subject.
https://www.namepros.com/posts/7472290/
You really want to search the forum for "out bound" and learn what to say and not to say.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back