domain Keeper or a dropper qizz - marktplaats.dk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Paul123

Established Member
Impact
marktplaats.dk

23 USD eBot value.

marktplaats is a corking keyword. It will cost me 11 dollars to review for 12 months. Should I drop or should I stay heheh.

Reminds me of www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM

Expires 31/8/17 so I don`t have long

My thoughts are it`s a dropper~~ what would YOU do.

Paul

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looks like it's not Danish but Dutch, so what's the point...

•••
@Kate ~~ I remember the thread well. Thank you though for drawing it my attention again all the same. It appears that NP has a good percentage of hit~men / women.

@asfas ~~ I agree. However it`s not a real problem unless the ladder breaks or slips. Anyone can get caught out, including me ~~ however, I never forget the fact, so treat everything as having potential :xf.wink:

Best,
Paul

•••
Forget it. It won't be as the NL. Drop it

•••
As has been pointed out, it's against the TOS of the .dk zone to register .dk domains with the intent of reselling. You listing the domain here is a clear proof of bad faith.
marktplaats is a corking keyword.

'marktplaats' is not a corking keyword for the .dk TLD.

Bottomline, let the domain expire.

Last edited:
•••
And the correct Danish word is still "markedsplads"

•••
Thank you all for your your replies. I know it`s a dropper ~ it will be interesting to see how quickly it is regged again !

You listing the domain here is a clear proof of bad faith.

Let`s just be clear about something FanCube. I didn`t try to sell the domain here or anyway else. I simply asked if forum members thought it was worth renewing.

Best to get the facts right so there is no confusion.

Paul

•••
So you registered this domain without intentions to resell and had plans for development?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back