Dynadot

question JUSTICE4ALL.COM sold for $15,000 at Sedo

NameSilo
Watch

TSB

Upgraded Member
Impact
Recently seen on name bio's daily report, the domain name JUSTICE4ALL.com sold for $15K at SEDO

4 is good to replace "FOR". But this seems a great sale.

What do you think, is it worth of $15000?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Recently seen on name bio's daily report, the domain name JUSTICE4ALL.com sold for $15K at SEDO

4 is good to replace "FOR". But this seems a great sale.

What do you think, is it worth of $15000?

it all depends, I wouldn`t pay $10 for it. But you see, someone paid $15k.

•••
•••
There is no such thing as justice for all. It's probably been bought by Obama or the Deep State. :)

•••
over paid . That 4 turns me off.

•••
it's a great name for tv commercial and easy to remember

and maybe you should check where the name points to, before flapping your jibs

imo....

•••
Someone will create an automated legal website with a search engine that will automate all legal decisions etc eg people will be able to copy and paste documents in to a search engine that will be scanned no different to antivirus software than scans a computer such a legal website will scan at lightning speed all documents posted on its website and give free advice globally - its only a matter of time before it becomes mainstrean

•••
Probably a mike Mann sale.

•••
Nice sale! it's worth $15k to both buyer and seller!

I don't like to trash other people's sales, not a good habit imo ! happy for everyone who makes a successful deal ! plus the 4 really makes sense here, "4all" is commonly used easy to type and remember!

Congrats to the seller and the buyer!

•••
The vision the buyer has for it is worth more than 15K...

A name doesn't have to be liquid to have great value.

One popular saying or phrase is probably worth more than you entire llll.com portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here's what @DomainNameWire reported about this sale:
Justice4All.com $15,000 – Law Offices of John M. Phillips in Florida. They use the domain FloridaJustice.com.

•••
The vision the buyer has for it is worth more than 15K...

A name doesn't have to be liquid to have great value.

One popular saying or phrase is probably worth more than you entire llll.com portfolio.
Fact!

•••
IMO this shows the two extremes of domaining - the end user which has the potential to open their wallet for a domain to advertise their business. Lawyers bill clients for hundreds of dollars an hour. I have seen even a small business with regular five figure invoices from their attorney while a large business spent six figures monthly (just one client). On the other hand this domain could easily have appeared on the drop list and I would have totally ignored it. Why would someone with a five figure domain budget opt for this domain? I guess stories like this inspire the registration of many crappy domains which get renewed repeatedly until the domainer's wallet is emptied.

•••
It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

•••
Hmmm... Am I the only one who was thinking Metallica when I saw this? :singing:

Metallica_-_...And_Justice_for_All_cover.jpg

Halls of justice painted green
Money talking

Power wolves beset your door
Hear them stalking

Soon you’ll please their appetite
They devour

Hammer of justice crushes you
Overpower..

•••
I think they use spy keywords! and its seem some people type justice4all.com! in their browser! if we compare fee for each client, and long term, I think price are worth enough! bur for me personally that domain are really CRAP! :)

But experiences tell me, when domainer thought some domain are CRAP! doesn't mean fact tell the same or buyer think that way :) afterall who like domainer ? :) right

•••
Gives me good feeling for my domain Earn4Ever.com :)

•••
It seems they like very much number 4. Phone numbers from their website:

(904) 444-4444
(912) 444-4444

•••
May be they are the ones who made an enquiry for one of my 10 years old domain name 4own.com

•••
It's a great name and well worth it. So many people here are talking about very short names, one word names and so on. But what is forgotten is that a name also has to be easy enough to rermember by anyone. This name justice4all is like a very short slogan, and slogans are...yep, written to make people remember a company or a product.

And in just that, in my opinion, many domainers shoot themselves in the foot. Too long, I don't like the 4 in it and more comments like that were posted in this thread. But this seller got 15k on the name. Paid for by a law-firm.ot the dumbest people in the world.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back