Domain Empire

discuss Just sold Kagr dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello namepro 4l.com lovers i recently received the wire transfer of $6500 for Kagr.com
There is hope for good sales i guess in this area , i would say only sell 4l.coms cheap
if you really need money like have to buy bird food or want a sundae at MC donalds
or need a good massage urgently or something like that.

Thankyou Namepros 4l.com group who inspired me to keep my
last 80 4L.coms when i was ready to sell them all for peanuts last year .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's very good sale. Congratulations

•••
Hello namepro 4l.com lovers i recently received the wire transfer of $6500 for Kagr.com
There is hope for good sales i guess in this area , i would say only sell 4l.coms cheap
if you really need money like have to buy bird food or want a sundae at MC donalds
or need a good massage urgently or something like that.

Thankyou Namepros 4l.com group who inspired me to keep my
last 80 4L.coms when i was ready to sell them all for peanuts last year .

KAGR has a higher chance of selling based on the position of the letter A, it can be branded for something, as you can pronounce it somewhat

These sales are few, and far between, given you have 80 domains, how many of these sales do you make a year, I would say about 1, giving you a 1.5% sell thru rate for end user type sales

•••
•••
KAGR has a higher chance of selling based on the position of the letter A, it can be branded for something, as you can pronounce it somewhat

These sales are few, and far between, given you have 80 domains, how many of these sales do you make a year, I would say about 1, giving you a 1.5% sell thru rate for end user type sales

Yes its very very few and far between ,though i think if one chooses 4l.coms with calculations and info the odds are much better for a sale ....
for example i was curious who would pay $6,500 plus fees for a non chip 4l.com
the buyer was anonymous because they went through a broker . but with a little searching i found that the KAGR is a sticker symbol of a multi million dollar company in Singapore with ties to the big families who run the country , kinda like the Rockafella of Asia with their hands in Minealrs Oil - Gov - Estates and building ... so i probably could have sold this name for alot more ... but am happy with what i got //

Last edited:
•••
Great sale! Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats

I guess a fair price to both parties

•••
@harpo Congrats, Great example of end user sale and reminder why a good domain is a good domain is a good domain...

In/outbound? or Marketplace?

Cheers!

•••
•••
inspiring............congrats!!

•••
•••
That is an amazing sales story of 4l domain.

•••
That's very impressive sale. Congrats ...

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back