IT.COM

Just registered a bunch of Brady Names -

NameSilo
Watch
After reading an article on Tom Brady trying to buy TB12 and failing I decided to buy a bunch of TB12 domain names.
What are the odds I get sued?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol, I'm from Jersey, my wife and daughter are disgruntled Jets fans, I'm a Giants fan, and I have a great Bruce Smith, Buffalo Bills Super Bowl story (vs. Giants) I'll share with you some other day! We are huge GooGoo Doll fans too! All Hail Buffalo! It looks like Buffalo out my window right now too! A foot expected today!

•••
Right - We are going to the city next week and staying at a friends then a 10 day cruise - he just sent pictures. Glad its today and not next week :)
We saw the Goos last year, they play here almost every year - great live show.
I hate the Giants since they beat us in the first Super Bowl and Parcels - I just want 1 - just 1.

•••
Tough division with the Pats always contenders, but the Bills are much improved! I think Shady is fantastic and Watkins is a game breaker and I thought their D was good until LeVeon Bell proved otherwise but he does that to a lot of D's. Enjoy your cruise, Bon Voyage!

•••
I don't need you for any validation in my life

Why did you post a thread in the Legal Discussion forum to announce your registrations and solicit opinions?

•••
•••
Who the fcuk is TB12❓
Never heard of

•••
Why did you post a thread in the Legal Discussion forum to announce your registrations and solicit opinions?
Thank you for your opinion.

•••
•••
•••
You monster. Don't you know the children of Waltham and Taunton need these TB12 domains for their school projects?

•••
Things like this give us all a bad rep.

•••
•••
•••
To anyone who wants to call names and try to goad me into an argument, it won't work.

Other members give you advices, in this case great advices to drop any TB12 related domains for your own good.

I am a very confident person and I am comfortable with any decision I make.

In this case, bad decision. Not just because it's "cybersquatting" but because it' will make you a troubles as well.

I don't need you for any validation in my life - I am very well educated- have an awesome career and I love taking chances on names because I can.

Hopefully your career makes a lot of money, you may need it after being sued.
Good luck.

•••
I'm just saying we shouldn't let one bad apple spoil the bunch.

And we don't want all want to be tarnished with the same cyber squatter brush.
One bad apple? So im the only person in the history of domaining that has done this? Please. I make money at this and have for years. I appreciate all the advice.

•••
I am finished responding to this thread - have at it.

•••
I am finished responding to this thread - have at it.
That's too bad. With just a little more effort on your part you might have accomplished your goal.
Unfortunately, nobody wanted to play.
Try Tragi-Regs next time. They're always good for a laugh.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
now what is this tb12 thing. Let me not use google.

•••
•••
What if Brady changes his number?! You need to reg TB1-TB19 (seeing as QB's in the NFL can wear only these numbers) just to be sure.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back