Domain Empire

sales Just made first 2 sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

inahaze76

Established Member
Impact
Made my first 2 sales on auctions, a week and a half after buying my first domain. They were the dot coms easyvirusprotection and usedautoinfo. Got just the very modest minimum bid but it's a start. Not sure if I should relist the others on 7-day again with the lowest allowed starting bid like last time, relist them on 7-day with a higher starting bid, or put them on a 90-day auction with a reasonable starting bid and BIN. Any opinions would be welcome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey hey congrats on your sales. I just made a sale for the first time myself. bought it for 12 and sold it for 300. I actually have a question for you. How did you like the auction part of that. I wanna put a few of my domains in that before its time to renew them.

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations 👍🎈
I'm also New and have two domains to sell ...
Hope I can sell to
Sandiegohearingaids.com
Texascardiologist.com
A veteran domainer's opinion is worth more than mine, but I believe you're on the right track by choosing names with famous place + product or service.

•••
A veteran domainer's opinion is worth more than mine, but I believe you're on the right track by choosing names with famous place + product or service.
Thanks much Bro ....these already lifted my spirit.....

•••
ok, thank you so much for the encouragement.

•••
Very great and congrats mate..

•••
•••
Made my first 2 sales on auctions, a week and a half after buying my first domain. They were the dot coms easyvirusprotection and usedautoinfo. Got just the very modest minimum bid but it's a start. Not sure if I should relist the others on 7-day again with the lowest allowed starting bid like last time, relist them on 7-day with a higher starting bid, or put them on a 90-day auction with a reasonable starting bid and BIN. Any opinions would be welcome.

I think you have a decent enough skill of picking the right domains to sell, so continue doing whatever gets you success. Best wishes!

•••
congratulations. In which site you did auction? Please let us know.

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations 👍🎈
I'm also New and have two domains to sell ...
Hope I can sell to
Sandiegohearingaids.com
Texascardiologist.com

•••
hey hey congrats on your sales. I just made a sale for the first time myself. bought it for 12 and sold it for 300. I actually have a question for you. How did you like the auction part of that. I wanna put a few of my domains in that before its time to renew them.
I actually haven't sold anymore on auction since those first two but I'm giving it time. If I were you I would give it a try.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back