Dynadot

sales Just made first 2 sales

NameSilo
Watch

inahaze76

Established Member
Impact
Made my first 2 sales on auctions, a week and a half after buying my first domain. They were the dot coms easyvirusprotection and usedautoinfo. Got just the very modest minimum bid but it's a start. Not sure if I should relist the others on 7-day again with the lowest allowed starting bid like last time, relist them on 7-day with a higher starting bid, or put them on a 90-day auction with a reasonable starting bid and BIN. Any opinions would be welcome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats doing better than my week.

•••
It's a start. Higher quality domains will yield higher sales.

Everyone, especially starting out, registers some duds that are basically impossible to sell.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Great....
Which auction site did you used and what are the fee and commission???

Made my first 2 sales on auctions, a week and a half after buying my first domain
Made my first 2 sales on auctions, a week and a half after buying my first domain. They were the dot coms easyvirusprotection and usedautoinfo. Got just the very modest minimum bid but it's a start. Not sure if I should relist the others on 7-day again with the lowest allowed starting bid like last time, relist them on 7-day with a higher starting bid, or put them on a 90-day auction with a reasonable starting bid and BIN. Any opinions would be welcome.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Your next few might be easier already becoming a popular thread here. So lose the suit and tie.

Last edited:
•••
The first advice is to invest for the 'long run'. I already sold Domains for low 4-figure-prices and later found out that somebody else sold the domains a year later for much more. Try to analyze daily and weekly domain-prices (sold domain list on namebio) to check which kind of domains are in high demand currently.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow that was quick - congratulations :)

Next time, try a 7-day with a higher starting bid.

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations, welcome to the club!

•••
List every single name at least on Afternic and Sedo so you'll increase your exposure.

Congrats for the sales!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back