Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi Just got Enlightened.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Broker

VIP Member
Impact
61
I'm a bit of a spiritual guru and have alot of domains just parked. This one however I would like to develop into a mobile site where people can go to and listen to some zen like tunes in the middle of their busy chaotic day and become enlightened. Thanks for your thoughts and maybe appraisal?

HasRob...........:tri: :)


PS- This is my second dot mobi, I'm a poor white boy :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone? Would appreciate insight. Thanks!
 
0
•••
Not a bad idea. Maybe a religious text message site? Or those daily horoscopes.

Overall a nice keyword if you think of a good use for it.

- Steve
 
0
•••
I keep trying to come up with a good joke here.

I know you are serious and I think it is a nice name for what you plan, if a bit long.

Enlightened.mobi - The sound of one ______ ______ing. .... It has to be there somewhere.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back