Dynadot

.com Just got $3k funds released on a hand reg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

reneedb

Established Member
Impact
Registered a domain in Dec for $9 and was never planning to sell it but got an offer from Godaddy Domain Buy Service for one of their clients for $3k.

Finalized it today.

Still shocked! ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your sale! Was it parked on Godaddy landing page?

•••
Now you are doomed for life lol

•••
Awesome one mate... Congrats..

•••
congratulations :)
$9 to $3,000 is a great ROI as others mentioned.

Best of luck with your business, may you will sell many more domains with such a great ROI!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Did you receive any nonsense requests before hand on same domain. Or just the one legit?
First offer?

Last edited:
•••
Congrats! if initial offer was $3K I think you could have gone up a bit. From what I learned from GoDaddy site a buyer has to provide an initial offer and their maximum budget for a domain they want to buy so initial offer is not their maximum budget, there's always room for a realistic counteroffer.

I countered with $4K when I received $2.5K offer via GD domain buy service for a domain I was going to let expire after few month and my counter-offer was accepted. I know you got excellent ROI but these are few chances that does not come often.

•••
Congrats, that was a quick turnaround for a hand reg! Wonder if they would have gone higher than 3k?

•••
•••
Congrats. Great sale! Good luck !

•••
Nice job on having the foresight! Congrats!!

•••
•••
@reneedb Wow great news I'm happy for you too, i put myself in your shoes while reading through.

•••
•••
Great @reneedb , congrats for this amazing sale.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats for the Great sale!

•••
there is always room to argue
you may have left money on the table

.. but you know what
even Baron Rothschild did so

congrats

good enough is good enough

•••
Men, thats one hell of a luck on a hand reg. You really are lucky unlike me having difficulties selling my 2 domains-

ordercontact.com AND
hostphilippines. com,

despite getting them for their long ages (13 years is d youngest of them) and good rank.

But THUMBS UP all d same.

Last edited:
•••
congrats!
Sport is great niche too @reneedb

•••
Congrats @reneedb
Good domains will always find the right buyers.

Keep it up!

•••
Congrats for your good sale. Such sales are very rear. Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back