Domain Empire

news Just for the record.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As of 11th April 2023 I have been a member of NP's for 20 years.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's quite the milestone. And congrats!

20 years ago, Twitter, Bitcoin were but a twinkle in an unborn babes eye, Karen was not Karen, AI was still science fiction, and you could buy an LLL for less than 10k.

•••
You deserve your own 20 star insignia.
I wonder if there is one or did everyone else just die before hitting that milestone LOL!!!

•••
Last edited:
•••
You deserve your own 20 star insignia.

•••
I will catch up with you soon!

•••
As of 11th April 2023 I have been a member of NP's for 20 years.
Congrats.

If only you knew now what you knew then LOL!!!

•••
Congratulations! I noticed your user #194...Ive never seen one that low...and in such excellent condition :ROFL:

In all seriousness, it's quite an accomplishment to make 20 years at anything, let alone a domain forum!

•••
U need a time machine. Can u imagine. Congrats!

•••
Congrats bro. (y)

I will tag your name for any questions asked by new members, you to give from your 20 years domaining experience . :xf.wink: lol

•••
That's quite the milestone. And congrats!

20 years ago, Twitter, Bitcoin were but a twinkle in an unborn babes eye, Karen was not Karen, AI was still science fiction, and you could buy an LLL for less than 10k.
And I was 20 years younger!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats. Do you mind sharing about your achievements and difficulties as a 20 years old domainer?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back