Dynadot

discuss "Just Do It" Dangit!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
First I have a question? If words like "nickname" and "surname" are considered one word, why isn't brandname considered one word?

Now for Nike's famous slogan "Just Do It". I often think of it when I find a domain that's available and I just can't control my emotions. It just happened to me 30 minutes ago when I was watching a funny news show and they were first talking about 'vacations", and the conversation deteriorated to Facatoins or Fakations. I couldn't key in Facation(.)com fast enough to my smart phone to see that Facations appraised for $1,497 but was gone:xf.frown: Then I keyed Facations plural, it was appraised for $1,087 and it was gone:xf.frown: So then I go to Fakation(.)com, it appraised for $1,355 and it was gone:xf.sick: So then I go to my final choice Fakations plural, it appraised for for just $997, but it was available:xf.smile: Before I make my decision I check Estibots appraisal for Vacation singular and Vacations plural when I learn that Vacation singular appraises for 558K, and Vacations plural appraises for 884K making me think about the plural version of Fakation and Voila! - "Just Do It"

I know I'm addicted, but it's an addiction I can afford. My parents in their retirement years traveled all over the US buying antiques. They had more fun, made more friends and laughed more than anyone I know. To support their hobby/habit/addiction they actually sold some of their antiques. I think I'm following in their footsteps, but it involves domains and brands instead of antiques.....what a life:xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back