IT.COM

discuss Keyword "Performance"

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Despite what a lot of my NP brothers and sisters think, I'm OK at this name business. I admit my "performance" sucked at first, but with education I've gotten from NP and from friends I've made from around the world, I'm improving:xf.wink:

Moving on, it's just been 48 hours ago that I created a domain, "MakeMyShave.com" that resulted from Clint Eastwoods one liner in Sudden Impact, "Go Ahead, Make My Day"

Well it's funny how things evolve, but I hand registered another name after that; PerformanceShave.com. While MakeMyShave is more of a "catchy" name...see Catchy Name Thread, PerformanceShave is more of a traditional name for someone in the "shave" business. I know if I were to enter the business of shaves and razors, I'd have no problem naming my company Performance Shave, and trademarking the name.

Although GD said "Performance" is a widely used "keyword" I decided to go to Nambio where I'm a member and I discovered the last domain sold using the word "performance" was PerformancePet.com, and Sedo sold it for $8,000 just a couple weeks ago on 10/19/2019.

Then I start messing around in one of my name notebooks, and while it took me about an hour, I came up with a dozen names using the keyword "Performance" that weren't already registered. Thus I'm starting a small portfolio of performance domains of which you already know I own the domain PerformanceShave.com, and I added just 30 minutes ago; PerformanceBull.com and PerformanceBulls.com
As an aside, I do own quite a few "Incredible" domains, and I checked to see if IncrediblePerformance.com was taken and:xf.frown:

So what do you guys and girls think of the noun "Performance" as a keyword? Now get your minds out of the gutter....PerformanceSex.com:xf.grin: is long gone:xf.frown:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back