NameSilo

domain Junkbids.com--please review

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjbonline

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi. I am new here. I am hoping to get some feedback on what this domain may be worth. It currently sees daily hits from Google and other engines. Thanks.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not a bad pickup. I appraise this domain name for $35 USD
Nice name for a 2nd hand- used equipement or left over "junk" type of auction site.

Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
Thanks. I haven't really done anythng with the domain. I wanted to, but haven't had time. I think it would be good for someone looking to build an auction site with a short, easy to remember name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back