Dynadot

domain Domain appraisals please. - mybigventure.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Glen Bonham

Impact
I have a few domains that I would like to sell.
Just hoping someone could tell me what they are worth?

mybigventure.com
playalldayelmo.com
affiliatesecrets2.com

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Glen

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If playalldayelmo is a recent reg grace delete it if you can. If not bury it under a rock until it expires.

mybigventure looks to be a blog and would probably do better sold as a new website if it gets a little traffic ($50?)

affiliatesecrets2 - $0

•••
OK ...

mybigventure.com - This domain is OK. I quite like it. You might get a sale on a domain forum or put it on Flippa. It has a certain amount of uniqueness and distinction to it. So, yes a sale is possible. It's going to be in the $ hundreds range.

playalldayelmo.com - If this is related to a children's toy Elmo, then this is likely to be a Trademark protected term and this domain is not suitable for resale.

affiliatesecrets2.com - I think you will be hard pushed to sell this one, but the 2 does add a bit of uniqueness and intrigue, so you might just get very lucky with a low value sale. Advertise it on forums.

•••
I like mybigventure.com . Give it a shot, sell for XX-XXX$ if can and grace-delete/drop the others, as they worth :

Good luck!

•••
The best one is mybigventure.com. This could be turned into a blog.
I agree with accelerator about playalldayelmo.com. There is a playalldayelmo elmo toy so it will be Trademark protected so get rid of it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back