Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[Joomla] Fetching the section-id

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sOliver

Established Member
Impact
151
[Please move to programming]
Hi,

I'm currently doing a traineeship and I am working on a joomla template.
Now I got to define a different header for every section.

However I am not familiar with joomla database queries and the documentation isn't that good. How would I fetch the section id, so that I can use it on the index.php ?


This is working on the content component:
$this->article->sectionid, but I need it on the index.php


Would appreciate it if anyone could give me a hint or post a useful link ..

Thanks in advance,
Oliver
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back