Join the Twitter follow-for-follow train

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RheiHawk

Established Member
Impact
Twitter is great for the domaining community.

Everyday, my Twitter network of domainers and domain industry leaders lead me to some very informative and inspiring content on my feed.

First-hand sales reports (like @ppcbz with momcation dot com), breaking news, funny, yet dreadful domain and website faux pas (ex. Williams&Kent.com), Rick talking sh!$ about...well, everything. IT'S WONDERFUL!

I'd like to get a follow train going for anyone interested in linking on Twitter. I already follow several great accounts like Bob Hawkes, Alvin Brown, and Darryl Lopes from my personal account but I just started a new one specifically for my domain interests. LET'S CONNECT!

Follow me @DomainBae

Drop your Twitter handle and when you get a follow, follow back :xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Did not know was possible to promote like this on NP so never bothered to do so.

I'll follow as a thank you for giving me a heads up.

•••
•••
I created a twitter account just for domaining :) I followed you both!

Follow me @domainhoarder

•••
Did not know was possible to promote like this on NP so never bothered to do so.

I'll follow as a thank you for giving me a heads up.

I mean, my primary intention was to tell you all how informative and entertaining Twitter is for domainers. It's more of a mutual networking thing than a promotion thing.

...and I'll gladly follow back :xf.wink:

•••
•••
I mean, my primary intention was to tell you all how informative and entertaining Twitter is for domainers. It's more of a mutual networking thing than a promotion thing.

...and I'll gladly follow back :xf.wink:

I've followed a bunch of domainers on Twitter if I recall when I first signed up with Twitter. Not one followed back. eewww!!O_o:bored::vomit:
I'll try again I guess.

Don't forget Reddit, And now Telegram, QQ for chinese domainers, and LinkedIn ( they have domain groups there)

•••
I've followed a bunch of domainers on Twitter if I recall when I first signed up with Twitter. Not one followed back. eewww!!O_o:bored::vomit:
I'll try again I guess.

Don't forget Reddit, And now Telegram, QQ for chinese domainers, and LinkedIn ( they have domain groups there)

Well, drop your Twitter handle and let's see if we can change that up!

You know, I've never been active on Reddit, but I think it's time for me to get into it.

Any good domaining groups on LinkedIn worth mentioning? I belong to one, but it's not very active.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Followed all of you :)

Please follow me too: @prime_TLD

THANKS!!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back