Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What Joe Biden did in the election. W

What Donald Trump did in the election. L

There is nothing worse that a sore loser. Even as a sore loser, Trump is the greatest ever.

Brad
Thanks Brad,

I hear Joe learned he won reading a tele-prompter - "end quote".

John.

•••
The courts heard all the same claims, and they lost. They had their many many many days in court and were never able to assemble a serious case in any.

Repeating lies does not make them true. They either don't have the evidence, have terrible lawyers, or both.

Brad

The court didn't hear the evidence, it was ignored. Listen to his testimony.

Calling truths lies just doesn't make them wrong. The voter roll and data used to cross reference is publicly available. No one has discredited it to my knowledge.

•••
New Documents Show Hunter Biden Requesting $10 Million From Chinese On Behalf Of ‘Entire Biden Family’

DECEMBER 16, 2020 By Tristan Justice

New documents reported by Fox News Wednesday offer more details into a $10 million deal outlined between Hunter Biden and Chinese businessmen with deep ties to the Chinese Communist Party, adding fuel to ongoing scandals plaguing President-elect Joe Biden, big tech, and big media.
--

I wonder why all the only countries giving the Biden's money are the one's V. P. Biden was "point man".

Are any of these claims even from when Biden was actually in office, or from 2017 and on when he held no official position in government and was a private citizen?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The court didn't hear the evidence, it was ignored. Listen to his testimony.

Calling truths lies just doesn't make them wrong. The voter roll and data used to cross reference is publicly available. No one has discredited it to my knowledge.

There were plenty of courts that rejected claims on the merits. You are just not paying attention I guess.

There were scathing opinions from judges issued on the frivilous baseless claims in various states.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Looks like Trumpers still think Hunter ran for President, getting the Bidens confused again. All I I see is Hunter using the name for business purposes. Still nothing to do with Joe.

"The Biden campaign released the former vice president's tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments."

•••
have you noticed?? The oath keepers have done no protesting.... no nothing ... they are all about protecting the constitution... not proud boy shit

You're basically admitting this is some fraud group. From "denying the Biden administration as a whole" to being ok with overturning the vote of the people, attacking the foundations of our country.

Last edited:
•••
John Berryhill could probably tell you how truly incredible it is to go 1-59 in court cases.

That is actual cases, not court decisions. They lost hundreds of actual decisions.
The same cases often lost at 3-4 different courts.

That amount of losing is truly impressive.

Brad

•••
This is America. When in blazes are you going to learn English?

"Accept" and "Except" are two different words. Good golly, how long have you been in this country? Learn the damned language or go back to wherever they speak like you do.

Have you ever managed a complete English sentence? Didn't you have to take a test when you immigrated from whatever country speaks like you do?

Show attachment 176592

I wasn’t fortunate enough to get the skoolin you got ... making fun of less fortunate is not nice

•••
You're basically admitting this is some fraud group. From "denying the Biden administration as a whole" to being ok with overturning the vote of the people, attacking the foundations of our country.

how are they a fraud group?? They aren’t disputing the election ... protesting ... nothing ... no nothing

yes ... I was hoping that at least ...the cases would be heard by the US Supreme Court ... I have never wanted to over turn the vote of people ... I do see very many problems that happened in the election ... no I do not except Joe Biden nor Kamala Harris as my leader ... you always said you didn’t except Trump as your president ... so I can’t understand why you don’t understand where I am at ... you just left where I am at

Last edited:
•••
how are they a fraud group??

Because you throw around the word Patriot and Constitution but are basically just bored, retired, basic Trumpers. You were ok with throwing out the vote of the people, not counting mail in ballots. So every time you use the words mentioned in the first sentence, it's bs.

Last edited:
•••
how are they a fraud group?? They aren’t disputing the election ... protesting ... nothing ... no nothing

yes ... I was hoping that at least ...the cases would be heard by the US Supreme Court ... I have never wanted to over turn the vote of people ... I do see very many problems that happened in the election ... no I do not except Joe Biden nor Kamala Harris as my leader ... you always said you didn’t except Trump as your president ... so I can’t understand why you don’t understand where I am at ... you just left where I am at
You probably also find this odd. When Trump won dems were all using the phrase "not my president" but now if GOP says that about Biden they are accused of being unamerican or anti-democracy.

•••
Are any of these claims even from when Biden was actually in office, or from 2017 and on when he held no official position in government and was a private citizen?

Brad

he was in office as VP when some of the shit took place ... yes he was ... but who really cares actually .. he does business just like any other person ... none of that concerns me in the least ... only if he has actual ties to Chinese government ... aside from that I could care less what he does business wise

Last edited:
•••
Because you throw around the word Patriot and Constitution but are basically just bored, retired, basic Trumpers. You were ok with throwing out the vote of the people, not counting mail in ballots. So every time you use the words mentioned in the first sentence, it's bs.

the ONLY way I would ever want the election to be overturned would be if there was enough wrong doing for it to be overturned .

I was not floored by any means that Biden won the election ...

The constitution means everything to me ...

Last edited:
•••
You probably also find this odd. When Trump won dems were all using the phrase "not my president" but now if GOP says that about Biden they are accused of being unamerican or anti-democracy.

One of the reasons is because he didn't win the Popular vote.

That has only happened 5 times. Before Bush, the last time was 1888.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ons_in_which_the_winner_lost_the_popular_vote

So it's good to win both Popular and Electoral Vote, like Biden did in a landslide.

The constitution means everything to me ...

No it doesn't because you were ok with tossing out mail in ballots, you posted that. Then you went along with this fraud of rigged election attacking the foundations of this country. You put Trump ahead of the country. You guys, again, are doing the exact same thing another country who wanted to hurt this one, would do.

And we've talked to death all the anti-following guideline stuff you posted, which hurts this country as well. You've been Pro-Trump, not Pro-America.

Last edited:
•••

Yes ... and that is my point to JB ... accepting the defeat does not mean rally behind Joe Biden and Kamala Harris .... I will rally around and with my fellow Americans be it Democrat or Republican ... but not Joe Biden and Kamala Harris ... predominantly Kamala Harris

Last edited:
•••

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ons_in_which_the_winner_lost_the_popular_vote

So it's good to win both Popular and Electoral Vote, like Biden did in a landslide.

No it doesn't because you were ok with tossing out mail in ballots, you posted that. Then you went along with this fraud of rigged election attacking the foundations of this country. You put Trump ahead of the country. You guys, again, are doing the exact same thing another country who wanted to hurt this one, would do.

And we've talked to death all the anti-following guideline stuff you posted, which hurts this country as well. You've been Pro-Trump, not Pro-America.

and all of that is good ... but your statements of anti-American are just wrong because I don’t want to have Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as my leader ... predominantly Kamala Harris .. but they come as a package .. so

•••
I do like what I am seeing so far from Biden ... he is failing recognition of the progressives ... AOC and her gang as well as BLM demands ...

I do like to see this very much .... it shows his moderate stance with them

•••
Looks like Trumpers still think Hunter ran for President, getting the Bidens confused again. All I I see is Hunter using the name for business purposes. Still nothing to do with Joe.

"The Biden campaign released the former vice president's tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments."

That's called tax evasion. I hear Joe never talked to Hunter or James about anything but their grandkids and Joe's war stories so it's all good.

•••
and all of that is good ... but your statements of anti-American are just wrong

If you want to:
a. throw out American votes because your guy didn't win
b. attack the foundations of America
c. continually post against following guidelines that would save American lives and help our economy

That's pretty anti-American to me.

•••
That's called tax evasion. I hear Joe never talked to Hunter or James about anything but their grandkids and Joe's war stories so it's all good.
Tax evasion is a crime, Trump is about to find that out next year. As far as Joe, there is nothing.

All your posts have to do with his scammy kid Hunter using his name. That's it.

Last edited:
•••

Brad

I don't know Brad. Read the article.

•••
Tax evasion is a crime, Trump is about to find that out next year. As far as Joe, there is nothing.

All your posts have to do with his scammy kid Hunter using his name. That's it.

Joe "the big guy" is Proud of his son.

•••

it’s funny you say that ... how many times have I posted I am not Pro Trump ... to many to list .... I am Pro American 100% ... there were way to many mistakes .. errors or what ever you want to call them in the election ... I didn’t make the mistakes - errors and ect up... they happened... it doesn’t matter who was running ... with all the crap that happened in the election i wanted the stuff looked into .. investigated .... and if evidence was found to support fraud .. I wanted it corrected ... the courts have ruled there was not ... cool ... it’s move on time ..

•••
Leftist are sure Trump committed a tax crime even after Muller's goon squad couldn't find anything in 2 years.

Got laughed at for believing Trump only paid $750 in taxes.

Now their SURE the NY AG and Manhattan DA, who both raised money for their campaigns promising to prosecute Trump LLC.

#fooled again.

Last edited:
•••
If you want to:
a. throw out American votes because your guy didn't win
b. attack the foundations of America
c. continually post against following guidelines that would save American lives and help our economy

That's pretty anti-American to me.

I wasn’t attacking anything ... I wanted a thorough investigation of the election ... that has been done ... it’s over

I personally don’t care what Hunter Biden does ... he is the Son of Joe Biden ... the same with Joes brother Jim ... if they get into trouble for something .. ok ... they are just the son and brother of Joe Biden ... Happens in most every family .. who cares

if it is not Joe Biden himself ... then who really cares ...

It’s like the Clinton - Lewinsky deal .. I didn’t think much about it ... Clinton made a mistake ... it had zero to do with him running the country .. it was strictly a family matter within the Clinton family IMO

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back