Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Watch and see for yourself,
Video has 19K likes and 500 dislikes;
Best way they neef; is to “age-restrict” Youtube

Until the claim is made in actual court, and evidence is presented...everything else is irrelevant.

I don't give a shit about their media claims. All they are doing is looking like clowns.
They have yet to make the actual widespread fraud claims in court.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
500 votes separated him in Florida;

This is tougher; harder;

Fighting alleged fraud on a grand scale;

over 150 witness statements to wrong doing ... all witnesses are sworn now ...

•••
over 150 witness statements to wrong doing ... all witnesses are sworn now ...

Exactly;
Trump protect star witnesses’ identity;

We know how dirty left works..
(not name calling if you go after their families;
See Michigan Canvass board doxxing kids; and worse threaten them;
Imagine a star witness; sworn Affidavit
before a (non-Obama, Dem judge, preferably.)

They dealing with a very harsh Political reality.
By the way, Brad; this isnt a “coup”
He’s President-elect* (in name only ;)
See you January 20th!
I love non-Progressive on Biden’s cabinet;
Even old Bernie complaining Biden’ll feel Progressives wrath; if passed them cabinets;
i honestly dont mind Yellen; (Obama Fed chair)

Secretary of the state was Obama’s deputy?
Nobody “Elizabeth Warren Crazy” yet.
By “crazy” break up “monopolies” (apple, fb etc
Despite Obama link shaonnaning; JB Cabinet
Nobody he appointed is of concern... yet.
Talk 2 me when Warren appointed any JB Pos.

Last edited:
•••
Until the claim is made in actual court, and evidence is presented...everything else is irrelevant.

Brad

that is correct ... eye witnesses of wrong doing are evidence ....that is something to remember ... fraud within itself is not the factor .... wrong doing at polling counting centers .. wrong doing is the operative word

•••
I wouldn’t see why SCOTUS couldn’t rule on a complete revote .. at the polls ... it would only take a week to do it

•••
I wouldn’t see why SCOTUS couldn’t rule on a complete revote .. at the polls ... it would only take a week to do it

Then when Trump loses again, and claims fraud again, we can do a best 3 out of 5...then when he loses again we can do a 4 out of 7...We will just keep going until he wins.

The election is not getting overturned because some delusional people can not accept reality. Sorry.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am sure the minority voters in cities like Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee that are being accused of fraud are not going to forget this blatant attempt to disenfranchise their votes in the future when it comes to voting.

Hey, if you throw out all the black vote in cities we win! That is Trump's argument boiled down for simplicity.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Exactly;
Trump protect star witnesses’ identity;

We know how dirty left works..
(not name calling if you go after their families;
See Michigan Canvass board doxxing kids; and worse threaten them;
Imagine a star witness; sworn Affidavit
before a (non-Obama, Dem judge, preferably.)

They dealing with a very harsh Political reality.
By the way, Brad; this isnt a “coup”
He’s President-elect* (in name only ;)
See you January 20th!
I love non-Progressive on Biden’s cabinet;
Even old Bernie complaining Biden’ll feel Progressives wrath; if he passed them his pos

all the witnesses are sworn in now .. everyone of them .... no court has allowed ANY eyewitnesses accounts of wrong doing into their court ... people think that physical evidence is the only way for this take place ... ridiculous .. judges knows people destroy physical evidence when they are doing things ... if the eyewitness testimony is strong to simply wrong doing ... + the lawyers arguments of the time frames of Nov 4th ... if agreed to be heard by SCOTUS ..... a judgment rendering will definitely take place

•••
I am sure the minority voters in cities like Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee that are being accused of fraud are not going to forget this blatant attempt to disenfranchise their votes in the future when it comes to voting.

Hey, if you throw out all the black vote in cities we win! That is Trump's argument boiled down for simplicity.

Brad

Disingenuous to frame it like that;

historic low african american unemployment fyi. im sure would want all LEGAL votes count. Not a fan of the “Trump racist; target Black vote trying invalidate em
it’s not “race issue” Imo

Last edited:
•••

historic low african american unemployment
and sure would want all LEGAL votes count.

Oh, it is just a coincidence that he is going only after urban areas with high African American populations? Please.

Cities like Livonia in Michigan had more issues per capita than Wayne County (Detroit), yet it was certified without debate.

What is the difference? Oh, Livonia is 95% white.

Anyone who is not blind can see what is going on.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Brad

the race card isn’t going to work with SCOTUS Brad... neither are JBs dumb ass made up videos 😂

Last edited:
•••

historic low african american unemployment
and sure would want all LEGAL votes count. Not a fan of the “Trump is being racist;
Segregating the vlack vote trying invalide em
it’s not “race issue” Imo

It is not historical low unemployment, you guys keep pretending this year didn't happen.

And it was racist as hell. You had mainly white counties with more variance but it was the mainly black counties that are an issue.

Last edited:
•••
Oh, it is just a coincidence that he is going only after urban areas with high African American populations? Please.

Cities like Livonia in Michigan has more issues per capita than Philly, yet it was certified without debate.

What is the difference? Oh, Livonia is 95% white.

Anyone who is not blind can see what is going on.

Brad

i think it’s coincidence..
Just target the 2 most democratic counties
with irregularities... Happens to be Philadelphia
Wow at the overwhelming Dem support
Big PA cities!! (Philly, Pitts) “Rest’s mostly Red

Last edited:
•••
the race card isn’t going to work with SCOTUS Brad... neither are JBs dumb ass made up videos 😂

Well, that audio is actually from Melania. One of the audio leaks.

Last edited:
•••
It is not historical low unemployment, you guys keep pretending this year didn't happen.

And it was racist as hell. You had mainly white counties with more variance but it was the mainly black counties that are an issue.

JB,

It is the classic Bush argument. No terrorist deaths on US soil under Bush*.
Oh, outside that one that killed 3000+ people.

Selective timelines...

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Well, that audio is actually from Melania. One of the audio leaks.

Isn’t incredible what can be done to make videos today ... because of the clowning .. no one knows if a video is real or fake anymore

•••
Brad if Philadelphia and Pittsburg are “majority” minority community
“it’s not a race thing.” imo;
and i went to college in West Philly for years!
He’s not targeting the Black vote;but Dem vote

You don’t even find it peculiar when all his kids but 1 including him, graduated from UPenn??
And all Penn rallies!(trump invested there most

Last edited:
•••

feel free to take BLM into the SCOTUS ... that would further hamper the effort .. but ok

•••
i think it’s coincidence..
Just target the 2 most democratic counties
with irregularities... Happens to be Philadelphia
Wow at the overwhelming Dem support
Big PA cities!! (Philly, Pitts) “Rest’s mostly Red

Yep, Biden won where people actually live. Trump won the rest of the areas.

Biden only won about 17% of the total counties in the US, but still 6M+ more total votes.
Those 17% of counties make up more than 70% of the GDP of the US.

Trump dominated in poor, rural areas.

Brad

•••
feel free to take BLM into the SCOTUS ... that would further hamper the effort .. but ok

I think half the time you don't even know you're posting.

•••
GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

:)

Last edited:
•••
I think half the time you don't even know you're posting.
😂😂... I am just saying .. if they believe it is based on racism then bring in BLM .. let them do their chant ... No borders.... No walls... No USA at all ...... that should help you guys win

•••
GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

:)

Trump is busy right now ... fixing up his Christmas Tree ... Golfing .. leave a message and he will get back to you

Last edited:
•••
😂😂... I am just saying .. if they believe it is based on racism then bring in BLM .. let them do their chant ... No borders.... No walls... No USA at all ...... that should help you guys win

You make everything an either/or scenario. It is a logical fallacy to only give (2) options when many more exist. Not everyone agrees on everything.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back