Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There are over 150 eye witnesses that have signed to testify ... sworn in testimony and the events of Nov 4 going forward

Give me 5 to 1 odds. I will bet you $10,000 Trump is not president after Jan, 20th. Deal?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Hey, let me know when lawyers actually make claims of fraud in their court cases.

At some point anecdotal "evidence" has to match empirical data to have a case.

Soliciting affidavits, then submitting ones you can't disprove is not "evidence" as the judge in Arizona said as he admonished Trump's lawyers.

Brad

fraud in itself doesn’t have to be proven ... the only thing that has to be proven is that the election was not fair and square .. Trump is the sitting President ... Biden would have prove the election was fair and square ..

•••
fraud in itself doesn’t have to be proven ... the only thing that has to be proven is that the election was not fair and square .. Trump is the sitting President ... Biden would have prove the election was fair and square ..

Yes, in a court your case needs to be proven. Courts don't traffic in bullshit conspiracy theories.

LOL. That is not how it works.

Trump's term ends on January 20th. You are not default president otherwise.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, in a court your case needs to be proven. Courts don't traffic in bullshit conspiracy theories.

LOL. That is not how it works.

Trump's term ends on January 20th. You are not default president otherwise.

Brad

if the Supreme Court agrees to hear the case .... it goes how they rule on it ;)

•••
if the Supreme Court agrees to hear the case .... it goes how they rule on it ;)

You are just a troll at this point. No one could possibly believe the stuff you are spouting.

No evidence of fraud = fraud.
Biden has to prove there isn't fraud.

You are not serious. I am done taking you seriously.

Brad

•••
The only thing that has to take place is exhausted lower court efforts ... done .. appeals court efforts .. pretty much done ... then the case can be submitted to SCOTUS ... we are almost to that point

Last edited:
•••
The only thing that has to take place is exhausted lower court efforts ... done .. appeals court efforts .. pretty much done ... then the case can be submitted to SCOTUS ... we are almost to that point

Which case? There are zero outstanding cases that allege any actual widespread fraud.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You are just a troll at this point. No one could possibly believe the stuff you are spouting.

No evidence of fraud = fraud.
Biden has to prove there isn't fraud.

You are not serious. I am done taking you seriously.

Brad

can they prove that it was unjust unfair election is all ... Trump is the president .. the incumbent... ... Biden would have to prove otherwise to take the seat if SCOTUS were to rule it was unjust and unfair

Last edited:
•••
can they prove that it was unjust unfair election is all ... Trump is the president .. the incumbent ... Biden would have to prove otherwise to take the seat if SCOTUS were to rule it was unjust and unfair

That is not how it works. It is completely ridiculous logic.
Absent proven fraud, by default an election is legitimate.

The burden is on Trump to prove that.

The president and VP terms end on January 20th. If for some reason it is not settled, he is still no longer president on that date.

You would be saying hello to President Pelosi, as she is next in the line of succession.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Which case? There are zero outstanding cases that allege any actual widespread fraud.

Brad

the courts have denied to take the cases ... they have received the over 150 eyewitness signed affidavits... they have refused to hear a case ... ok ... goes to appeals court.. they won’t hear the cases ... you can bypass the state supreme courts and go straight SCOTUS

have you wondered why they are speeding through the lower courts .. it very could be done purposely... the lower courts weren’t ever expected to over turn anything by the Trump lawyers to begin with

•••
That is not how it works. It is completely ridiculous logic.
Absent proven fraud, by default an election is legitimate.

The burden is on Trump to prove that.

The president and VP terms end on January 20th. If for some reason it is not settled, he is still no longer president on that date.

You would be saying hello to President Pelosi, as she is next in the line of succession.

Brad

ANY case that has been exhausted through the courts can be submitted to SCOTUS .. although they refuse to hear most ... they will hear this case I think

•••
the courts have denied to take the cases ... they have received the over 150 eyewitness signed affidavits... they have refused to hear a case ... ok ... goes to appeals court.. they won’t hear the cases ... you can bypass the state supreme courts and go straight SCOTUS

have you wondered why they are speeding through the lower courts .. it very could be done purposely... the lower courts weren’t ever expected to over turn anything by the Trump lawyers to begin with

Occam's Razor. Trump has no case, and his lawyers suck.

Brad

•••
ANY case that has been exhausted through the courts can be submitted to SCOTUS .. although they refuse to hear most ... they will hear this case I think

Again, which case? There are zero pending court cases that involve widespread claims of fraud.
So which specific case are you talking about?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Occam's Razor. Trump has no case, and his lawyers suck.

Brad

like I said .. and you can look it up ... ANY case that has exhausted the lower courts can be submitted to SCOTUS

•••
Again, which case? There are zero pending court cases that involve widespread claims of fraud.
So which specific case are you talking about?

Brad

all of them ... you have to lose or have refusal by the courts before you have exhausted the lower courts and can submit to SCOTUS ...

•••
like I said .. and you can look it up ... ANY case that has exhausted the lower courts can be submitted to SCOTUS

You have no idea what you're even talking about. Somebody asks you for a specific case, instead of listing an actual case it's:

any of them

all of them

You are just trolling.

•••
I noticed there have been no family members appointed by Biden yet to key positions.

Are we thinking they are saving Hunter Biden for Attorney General?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Melania
You have no idea what you're even talking about. Somebody asks you for a specific case, instead of listing an actual case it's:

any of them

all of them

You are just trolling.

😂😂😂.... you think I don’t a little something about the judicial system?

ok ... the states in which Trump has submitted cases and either lost the case or the court has refused to hear the case .. the latter applies to all .... resubmittion to appeals courts has taken place .. same result .... Now each case .. all the states that have been filed in ... can go before SCOTUS ... they must be submitted .. reviewed ... if SCOTUS says .. Yes.. they will hear the case... it then is heard by them and a decision is rendered

got it now??

Last edited:
•••
What is the over/under on when Melania files for divorce? I am thinking sometime around the end of January.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Al Gore did it for 36 days

500 votes separated him in Florida;

This is tougher; harder;

Fighting alleged fraud on a grand scale;

•••
500 votes separated him in Florida;

This is tougher; harder;

Fighting alleged fraud on a grand scale;

What makes it ever harder? A complete lack of empirical evidence of it.
They are only making these claims in the media, not in actual courts.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
What the over/under on when Melania files for divorce? I am thinking sometime around the end of January.

Brad

I dunno .. I just read they delivered a beautiful Christmas Tree to the Trump family and Melania is fixing up the White House for Christmas ... so

•••
What makes it ever harder? A complete lack of empirical evidence of it.
They are only making these claims in the media, not in actual courts.

Brad

Watch and see for yourself,
Video has 19K likes and 500 dislikes;
Best way they nerf; is to “age-restrict” Youtube
Here’s the link

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back