Dynadot

.jobs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cbr600

Account Closed
Impact
Sorry if this was answered, i searched for '.jobs' and got no results.

So, I was on godaddy and saw that theres the .jobs extension now available. So if I pay the $100+ to register it, I could put up a monster.com-esque site?

The reason I'm asking is there a ton of really good domains available, and I thought there may be some catch (besides the insanely high price).

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This post never got answered, and I am interested in some opinions about .jobs..... I came across one that was very nice, but the price tag for regging is outrageous. So, what's the scoop? Any benefit to these domains?

•••
This TLD is restricted. I believe you cannot register any name, it must relates to an existing company or operating name. Also there is some sort of approval process if I'm not wrong.
I have thought about registering my company .jobs but it's too pricey IMHO and I can do without.
Just in case you are wondering certain terms like blow.jobs are reserved :lol:
If you can get names like security.jobs computer.jobs etc it can be worth the investment. Other than that I don't think this TLD is the best for investment purposes. Let's stick with the established TLDs :bah:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back