IT.COM

Jimbo's THOUSAND DOLLAR Auction

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just as we were winding down.... Bamm! It's on again

Yes, that old ying-yang-perfecto seems to have come back into the game as SWAP seems to be 'the one'. But for WHO will it end up being 'the one'?

It seems our sale of PRO.tv wasn't to everybody's liking - too cheap they scream!!!!

Stuff 'em - I am a happy seller, JohnTv was a happy buyer. What could be better?

Of the names left, FOUR are still at SEDO at $1000 starts and there is only ONE big name being fought over here at NP - the ever-popular SWAP.tv. Looks like we’ve still got some time left on that one.

Don't forget....

I screwed up with the times and did not realize the auction ended

If you WANT a name you have to bid NOW, not next week, it will be gone by then!

UPDATE: HIGHEST BIDS AT THE MOMENT

PRO.tv - WON by - JohnTV

SWAP.tv
highest bid so far - MrRhee $1700

CARDIFF.tv
moved to SEDO

TOURIST.tv
moved to SEDO

BANCO.tv
moved to SEDO

REWIND.tv
moved to SEDO

If you like a name - make a BID and if no one else bids on it in the next 72 hours then it becomes yours at that price!

Happy Bidding...

•••
Hey everyone, come see how good I look!!!

SWAP.tv is still running - and the honourable MrRhee is presently winning with a bid of $1700

•••
•••
On and On and On and On.... it's like the Hundred Years War - but cheaper

Yes, that old ying-yang-perfecto seems to have sided with keithmt as he has, possibly, offered the knock-out blow in the Auction War for the ever-popular SWAP.tv. The present bid being $1800

It seems we will have to wait a bit longer to find out WHO it will be going home with!

Of the others, PRO.tv has gone, while FOUR are still at SEDO (Cardiff.tv finishes soon and is presently $1500, Tourist is $1300 and Banco and Rewind are $1000 apiece).

Good luck to whoever wins - but, if this is going to run in until Christmas, can you let me know early so I can cancel the Turkey!

Happy Bidding...

•••
UPDATE

Just 48 hours left on SWAP.tv - presently with keithmt with a bid of $1800

Cardiff.tv went at SEDO for a final price of $1550

Tourist ($1300) - REWIND ($1000) and BANCO ($1000) all go in less than 20 hours at sedo

•••
•••
TOURIST, BANCO and REWIND all went today at 1300, 1000, and 1000

Only SWAP.tv left now

and what can I say for this update other than...

"WOW!"

SWAP.tv is now at $2400 from bidder MrRhee.

Just over 48 hours to go.

Twist or fold, boys, twist or fold...

•••
auction ended - thanks for a great few days of fun - hope everyone got the name they wanted

Don't forget, if you are still looking, there are 100 totally brilliant new names in the most unique sale ever to take place at Namepros - the OMG!!! AUCTION

http://www.namepros.com/tv-marketplace/679708-omg.html

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back