Status
Not open for further replies.

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
Good Day/Afternoon/Evening Everyone!

My Portfolio has just been updated:
http://janinexd.com/

Let me know what you think of the look and the functionalities.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the design. It's very creative and shows great design skill. Runs smoothly, easily accessible and easy to navigate.

I really like your vector work btw, great job ^^

One thing I would recommend would be the wording on your site. The paragraphs have some wording that is confusing. I'd look into getting those looked over and correcting the grammar/spelling/punctuation

•••
I like the design. It's very creative and shows great design skill. Runs smoothly, easily accessible and easy to navigate.

I really like your vector work btw, great job ^^

One thing I would recommend would be the wording on your site. The paragraphs have some wording that is confusing. I'd look into getting those looked over and correcting the grammar/spelling/punctuation

Is it on the Bio Part? What part of the paragraph is grammatically incorrect? Thank you so much!

•••
"Hello! I'm Janine Pring,

A Freelance Web/Graphic Designer from the Philippines.
Design is my passion, It is something that I really enjoy being involved with. :)"

Shouldn't end sentences with , and then start with a capital. Both after "Janine Pring" and after "my passion"

Also in the bio part where it says, "at this point in my career I've already worked with countless of clients around the world. ". It shouldn't say "countless of clients", that doesn't make sense nor a proper sentence.

•••
Sorry about the mistakes, I haven't noticed 'cause I've been rushing to edit the content to lessen them a few hours ago. I'm going to fix it now.

Thank you for your help! :bingo:

•••
No worries, glad I could help point 'em out :)

•••
IMO everything is fine now , except Logo and Menu which stick on page ,

That must not Stick on top , just my opinion

•••
Good Day/Afternoon/Evening Everyone!

My Portfolio has just been updated:
http://janinexd.com/

Let me know what you think of the look and the functionalities.

Thank you!

Just a couple of things I noticed:

When scrolling down, JanineXD and the Intro Bio Portfolio Contact part goes along, sometimes covering other parts of the site.

Also, after clicking More buttons after Web Layout Design, T-shirt Design and Other Designs it goes to the Portfolio page - Index of /portfolio with just a bunch of blue links. Not sure if that page is still being worked on?

The ut from Web Layout Design is covered up by the first block on my screen.

Nice work tho, have it bookmarked.

•••
Just a couple of things I noticed:

When scrolling down, JanineXD and the Intro Bio Portfolio Contact part goes along, sometimes covering other parts of the site.

Also, after clicking More buttons after Web Layout Design, T-shirt Design and Other Designs it goes to the Portfolio page - Index of /portfolio with just a bunch of blue links. Not sure if that page is still being worked on?

The ut from Web Layout Design is covered up by the first block on my screen.

Nice work tho, have it bookmarked.

Hello JB Lions:

The nav should stick while scrolling to let the visitors easily navigate.

Oh yes, right now the more buttons are still not done, I'm planning to have it as a pagination. What do you think?

About the Web Layout text, I don't know what you mean by this. Can you send a screenshot please?

My goal now is to collect UX feedback and improve the portfolio.

So Thank you for having time to review my portfolio.

Have a great day ahead. :tu:

•••
the ut I was talking about

Attachments

• g.png
    g.png
    181.6 KB · Views: 48
•••
the ut I was talking about

Oh wow, I changed it yesterday from Web UI to Web Layout.
Haven't noticed that part then. Lol
Going to change it today. :great:

Thank you so much!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back