NameSilo

James Michael Olheiser - Found in the Ground Rock and Gem - Scam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

James Rodman

Established Member
Impact
This thread will stay open until James Michael Olheiser pays back my domain refund. I also put his business name up so it appears on google. Dont run away James :)

@James Olheiser

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Research says that he have scammed some innocent people before.

•••
•••
•••
Hey Friend I am little sad about your loss. Can you share the scam story with us when you get time and chance so that way we all can learn something from it and the gentleman who scammed you can show some heart and return your fund.

•••
Hey Friend I am little sad about your loss. Can you share the scam story with us when you get time and chance so that way we all can learn something from it and the gentleman who scammed you can show some heart and return your fund.

long story short he offered me a domain. i paid for it 3 weeks ago. He 'failed to transfer" the domain which i dont think he even tried. Then i asked for a refund and he said he would give it in 2 days (which tells me he already spent the money i sent him). I messaged him again multiple times and he kept making excuses about it. Then i messaged him on sunday saying that was his last day to refund. He lied and said "i have initiated the refund but i dont know how long the process is" . I told him to stop lying and that i would file a claim on paypal if he doesnt refund on monday. He never even replied and now i filed a claim.

I researched his info on google and contacted his past business. The past business owner told me Him and his girlfriend have scammed him and other people in that business as well for a lot of money but i wont get into that on here :)

To conclude, his past crimes and now this made me open this thread so he doesnt scam any more people on here. Paypal will take care of my refund so im not worried about that part

Last edited:
•••
Good luck man, I pray you get your money back

•••
Hi @James Rodman,
I'm really sorry for what happened to you!

Like you know I had a bad experience with him as well, but
manage to get my refund through PayPal claim.

I've also posted my feedback on his profile and since then
I always check the "Trade Reviews" section before conducting
any business.

Hope you'll get your money soon!
Happy domaining James, wish you all the best! ;)

•••
Hi @James Rodman,
I'm really sorry for what happened to you!

Like you know I had a bad experience with him as well, but
manage to get my refund through PayPal claim.

I've also posted my feedback on his profile and since then
I always check feedback trades before conducting any business.

Hope you'll get your money soon!
Happy domaining James, wish you all the best! ;)

thanks man

•••
update: @James Olheiser has informed me he will not pay me the refund and will let paypal decide who is in the wrongdoing. ahahah biggest theft on this forum. I hope your paypal gets banned.

•••
and he writes : This is what is going to happen...I'm going to let PayPal resolve the refund with you. If you call, text, or harass my girlfriend or myself in anyway, including online, I will be contacting the police. PayPal will give you a refund after they process your claim...you can be a man and wait for them to send it to you, or you can continue to harass us and go to jail. It's up to you. Any further harassment will just further prove to the police that this isn't about you just wanting money back, but that you are wanting to also threaten and possibly harm us. You can write here, but do not contact me anywhere else. You will get your money when PayPal processes your claim, so any further contact off of this forum is illegal harassment and continued threats

look at him trying to act like the victim in all of this. apparently asking for a refund is harassment now :)

•••
NP needs an escrow service. desperately.

•••
•••
NP needs an escrow service. desperately.

Is this a big problem on NP? I mean apart from this guy I haven't read many posts about people getting conned on the forum. Do these incidents go unreported or is this community generally quite trustworthy? The introduction of the trade reviews was a good idea I feel. Sorry if it's off topic.

•••
Is this a big problem on NP? I mean apart from this guy I haven't read many posts about people getting conned on the forum. Do these incidents go unreported or is this community generally quite trustworthy? The introduction of the trade reviews was a good idea I feel. Sorry if it's off topic.

usually its trustworthy, once in a while guys like this come along .....

•••
I have never had a problem thank goodness. Only one time did a winning bidder not pay, and NP handled it swiftly. I didn't lose anything though.

Sorry to hear about the nuisance of a situation. It's just one bad guy, and you have helped us all identify a person to avoid dealing with. Thanks for putting it out there.

•••
Be aware he is emailing from bmsmooch@gmail as "bill murray"

•••
Screenshot_2016-02-09-23-44-06.png
Who buys a domain they already own? A scammer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
he owns that domain? why is he emailing you?
He says it was a bulk whois error. I think he wanted me to buy his crappy domain then try to sell it back to him.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back