IT.COM

discuss Jade.com for $1.25 million??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Domain name is currently owned by Future Media Architects.

A Canadian Jade mining company says it has entered into an agreement to acquire the Jade.com domain name for USD $1.25 million.

CDN Jade Mine Resources Inc., a Canadian mining company, said it is raising CAD $1.8 million to help pay for the domain name. In a release, CEO Shao Long Li said, “We are extremely pleased to announce our plans to acquire JADE.COM; this could significantly expand our customer reach by developing a strong platform for the global trade of jade.”

The company is focused on mining jade, a green ornamental stone.

Source

Don't you think it is extremely over-priced?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No I don't think it is over priced.

Announce it after you get the domain, not you have "plans to acquire".

Cant lose mining and selling jade on Jade.com

Unless the mining don't produce any jade lol

Congratz CDN Jade Mine Resources Inc

•••
Domain name is currently owned by Future Media Architects.

A Canadian Jade mining company says it has entered into an agreement to acquire the Jade.com domain name for USD $1.25 million.

CDN Jade Mine Resources Inc., a Canadian mining company, said it is raising CAD $1.8 million to help pay for the domain name. In a release, CEO Shao Long Li said, “We are extremely pleased to announce our plans to acquire JADE.COM; this could significantly expand our customer reach by developing a strong platform for the global trade of jade.”

The company is focused on mining jade, a green ornamental stone.

Source

Don't you think it is extremely over-priced?

For you Jade.com 1.25 Million dollars is over-priced. However, for a huge mining company, $1.25 million is a peanut! Always remember, a domain is actually worth how much a potential buyer is willing to pay. Buying power dictates the high end and the low end of a given commodity.
Cheers :)

•••
•••
For you Jade.com 1.25 Million dollars is over-priced. However, for a huge mining company, $1.25 million is a peanut! Always remember, a domain is actually worth how much a potential buyer is willing to pay. Buying power dictates the high end and the low end of a given commodity.
Cheers :)

well it could be peanuts for some company.. in this particular case it most certainly is not.. since they are raising money for it. cheers.

•••
A Chinese investor would pay more for it so no, it is not over priced imo.

805154_f496.jpg

•••
There is a huge market for jade, and jade products. I think they could have gotten more, but it certainly is a huge sale. If you are a mining company that is in the business of selling jade, this is a must have.

They will make their money back from this within a year easily; and then they own it for life.

That's what most businesses don't understand. These domains will help them further their existing business; raising the valuation of their brand and increasing profits.

•••
Good Name. Reasonable Price for such meaningful name.

•••
Mama Mia! now thats a nice sale... I would got and check quickly for other TLD and try reg a Jade domain but I'm guessing the other NP folks have already done that..lol

Edit: Just checked and it seems almost all the other TLD's with Jade are all premium domains...go figure!

•••
Very good price! I like Jade myself though so may be biased. Chinese really love Jade, they can and do use it to invest. That's a good thing if you want to get $ out of banking systems.

•••
the Domain is a bargain, I would of expected $10m plus for this quality name. But I did some investigating into the SEO and according to his personal website Shaolongli.com he has a criminal record. Not good to be advertising that when you are trying to raise money to pay for this domain. He should remove that info on his personal site.

•••
Don't like it. It has "J" in it, 3 out of 4 letters are not even Chinese Premium. $300, ok?

•••
Don't like it. It has "J" in it, 3 out of 4 letters are not even Chinese Premium. $300, ok?
I imagine most Chinese recognize the English word 'Jade'. Any Chinese would love this domain just for the fact that they could sell Jade to English speaking countries easily. I think it's worth 4M+

•••
Hi everyone I am the purchaser and owner now of the domain name www.jade.com and CEO of CDN jade mine resources the new public division under our jade mining companies,the site is great potential and I'm getting it to be build as a jade hub for all the jade lovers around the world,exciting project.

But yes it's over priced cause the middle man who broke this deal is a fraud and presented to be a friend and a famous IP law firm to fake the valuation.

His most recent fraud is my name which is shaolongli.com as you see it says Mr.shaolongli is a criminal since 1987 for 6 years and I was born 1988,you can flag the msg up there saying that to be owned by the summer,anyone of you bright people with a commonsense will not buy that I believe...as said 90% customers are Chinese includes myself,as a Ceo I will have a disgusting website saying I'm a criminal to everyone?clearly common sense was lost in this case cause by greed,a stupid fraud we are looking at.

Thank you all for the confident on jade.com and the topic yes we paid too much for it in the case of fraud,but surely we will make it back with minimum time,shame on individuals that take advantage in good faith,I'd like the domain and Internet business to be more transparent and clear since we are at the front zone of technology,but with crooks all around,will still take some time ,would appreciate some feed back for the ones had similar experience,end of the day real quality wins.

There will be a full story in press soon if anyone is interested,I'm new in this world but surely will startinh to blend in,nice to speak to all of you best wishes.;)

Shao long li
President & CEO
Green Mountain Jade Inc

•••
A Chinese investor would pay more for it so no, it is not over priced imo.

Well said.... Jade is big business in China.

•••
Hi everyone I am the purchaser and owner now of the domain name www.jade.com and CEO of CDN jade mine resources the new public division under our jade mining companies,the site is great potential and I'm getting it to be build as a jade hub for all the jade lovers around the world,exciting project.

But yes it's over priced cause the middle man who broke this deal is a fraud and presented to be a friend and a famous IP law firm to fake the valuation.

His most recent fraud is my name which is shaolongli.com as you see it says Mr.shaolongli is a criminal since 1987 for 6 years and I was born 1988,you can flag the msg up there saying that to be owned by the summer,anyone of you bright people with a commonsense will not buy that I believe...as said 90% customers are Chinese includes myself,as a Ceo I will have a disgusting website saying I'm a criminal to everyone?clearly common sense was lost in this case cause by greed,a stupid fraud we are looking at.

Thank you all for the confident on jade.com and the topic yes we paid too much for it in the case of fraud,but surely we will make it back with minimum time,shame on individuals that take advantage in good faith,I'd like the domain and Internet business to be more transparent and clear since we are at the front zone of technology,but with crooks all around,will still take some time ,would appreciate some feed back for the ones had similar experience,end of the day real quality wins.

There will be a full story in press soon if anyone is interested,I'm new in this world but surely will startinh to blend in,nice to speak to all of you best wishes.;)

Shao long li
President & CEO
Green Mountain Jade Inc
Shao long li, thank you for visiting NP. Congratulation! I like Jade,one of Chinese lucky stone. Now you just need the 99999.gold to go with it. As you understand, Chinese also love gold. Now here is your opportunity to own the only domain in the world. This is the finest gold you can find. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

•••
Shao long li, thank you for visiting NP. Congratulation! I like Jade,one of Chinese lucky stone. Now you just need the 99999.gold to go with it. As you understand, Chinese also love gold. Now here is your opportunity to own the only domain in the world. This is the finest gold you can find. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

What does 99999 mean?

•••
What does 99999 mean?

99999.gold= is the quality of the gold. There are 99.gold, 999.gold, 9999.gold and the finest you can get as of now is 99999.gold. At this point 99999.gold is considered to be rare. And I think Mr. Long Li has knowledge of it.

•••
Hi zap ,

So it will be www 99999.gold ?

Interesting yes jade and gold is the best phrase you can give to someone in Chinese,

•••
•••
the Domain is a bargain, I would of expected $10m plus for this quality name. But I did some investigating into the SEO and according to his personal website Shaolongli.com he has a criminal record. Not good to be advertising that when you are trying to raise money to pay for this domain. He should remove that info on his personal site.
Hi there, really that's some great investigation you have done,your so good you must make a living based on those skills,I was not even born when the fake fellow went to prison,in spent my time in canada through high school and UBC ,what kind investigate have you done to show thats me?I'm a person with some healthy taste and an ugly site like that saying my self beening prison is just a proof of your stupidity,you should either see a doctor or a police officer ,cheers.

•••

That domain was created 3 weeks ago.

•••
Great domain at a good price. Don't worry about the haters.

•••
Congrats to buyer and seller....

•••
Hi zap ,

So it will be www 99999.gold ?

Interesting yes jade and gold is the best phrase you can give to someone in Chinese,
Shao, welcome 2NP. Your question; "So it will be www 99999.gold" I'm not sure what is you are trying to understand, I will answer your question politely, the best I can; and I will understand that this is what you mean. 99999.gold is also a domain; the 99999 is your secondary name and your .gold will be your extension. And yes, since this is also considered as a domain meaning you can also used this as your www.99999.gold. I Thanky for your time to answer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back